We are seeking a graphic design intern to join our creative team. The graphic design intern will work closely with our creative team to produce innovative designs for our company's marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate should be creative, have an eye for detail, and be able to work independently.
- Design various creative materials such as logos, brochures, and other marketing materials as needed
- Work closely with the creative team to brainstorm ideas and concepts for designs
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop a cohesive look and feel for marketing materials
- Stay up to date on trends in graphic design
- Assist in establishing brand guidelines and standards
- Prepare artwork for printing
- Assist in web designing
We are looking for a senior designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
What to expect from the role:
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
- Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
Visual Designing, Creative & Graphics Designing
- Only NIFT, NID, or pearl graduate
- Develop standard UI components and style guides
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies
- Conduct, observe and analyze usability testing sessions
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures
- Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented in the coded version as intended
- Determine timeline and deliverables
- Evaluate and set best practices and standards
- Work with UI managers and team to define user flows and sitemaps
- Measure the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Work with frontend and backend developers as needed
Hiring for a SaaS Company- Third Party Payroll
- Develop aesthetic data driven design to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Strictly follow the design stylesheet and innovate to better the industry standard
- Designing blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate design methodologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in Design/Arts/Technology
- 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) + Adobe Suite Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
What you'll be doing :
You'll be creating the best-in-class mobile designs for users on the Android platform, including visual & motion graphics, flash animation to explain the concepts.
Asset creations, icon design, for the final deliverable for the release of the phone.
You'll be continuously keeping an eye on the latest user interactive designs and leveraging those in one's own and the team's work as necessary.
Create a look consistent with all of Indus OS while pleasing our users.
Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
Your Profile :
Candidate with 4+ years experience.
B.des, M.des from IIT(IDC) /NID/ Symbiosis/ MIT/ other design colleges.
Creative and imaginative-, loves to explore.
Ability to translate a concept into a visual form that explains the concept and able to give justification for each design decision.
Strong penchant towards all things technology
Comfortable presenting ideas and designs
Capable of working within deadlines in a fast-paced environment, often on multiple projects
Exceptional understanding of the graphic and the functional aspects of design and the ability to execute both
A strong and creative portfolio with varied projects (this is important to evaluate the capabilities of interested candidates)
Proficient with Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash)
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus