(1) Web or Mobile app designs.
(2) Strong in Figma, Sketch, Adobe.
(3) Experience in web / mobile app designing end-to-end.
Study design briefs and determine requirements.
Schedule and prioritize projects to meet the deadlines.
Determine, analyze and define budget constraints.
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
Prepare rough drafts and present your own creative ideas.
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design.
Test graphics across various media.
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place.
Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with the toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be responsible to drive the UX process to deliver high-quality software/product designs and coordinate with the other UX and UI designers to see these designs come to life.
The role involves extensive interaction with the customers to understand their needs and pain points and to be able to show empathy and build designs that exceed the needs.
- A Curious Mind
- Empathy and Intuition
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strives to understand the problems before thinking of a solution
- Design and UX architecture
Nice to Have:
- Product Design Experience
- Strong grasp of design systems
- Knowledge of one or more of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Any graduate.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
We all know what are designs, but yet to face that WOW Design, if that can be brought to us by you then apply now!
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Owning key product design decisions that impact usability, delight and scalability of the product.
- Lead a team of a few designers to coordinate over multiple projects at a time
- Own and continuously develop the design system and healthy design practices
- Lead design audits, analyze all the design elements used across all products in order to ensure that they're in sync with the design system
- Work with the product team and other designers to take concepts from ideas, through to sketches and wireframes and to high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, wireframes/sketches, and visual design
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams as you’ll interact closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Conceptualizing and creating graphics/ illustrations based on requirements. Support sales activities like newsletters, case studies, product documentation etc. Use appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Coordinate and participate in research to help gather user insights.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the fields of the user interface, user experience, information architecture and more
Come join us if you have
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, crafting product experiences for multiple screen sizes & platforms.
- A strong understanding and experience of taking UX decisions, based on a strong grasp of UX patterns, UI Patterns for different platforms & form-factors
- Have a good understanding of prototyping & Information Architecture
- An excellent sense of visual (typography, font pairings, colour theory & visual hierarchy) and interaction skills (micro-interactions & animations) along with proficiency in UI and interaction design tools - Sketch / Figma / After Effects / Photoshop / etc
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for consumer and mobile products
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision) is an advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.
We work with 45+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
This is a remote position.
- Investigating user experience design requirements of the products for our enterprise customers.
- Optimize the existing UI/UX experience.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the organization.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets, etc. for the end-product user.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the customer success team, sales team and operations team, and the technology team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for our clients.
- Work closely with the software developers and product managers to ensure quality product delivery.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: INR 20,000 - INR 30,000 per month (Based on experience)
Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing spaces - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other new-age technologies.
Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
Lots of creative freedom!
Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
· Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it