We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)
About E2M Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
A strong Portfolio in any consumer-facing App/SAAS/ B2B enterprise software is a must.
An outstanding portfolio showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation.
you have technical expertise in wire-framing, interface design, and user flows
Sound understanding of design components and Their use cases.
Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, XD, Figma, and Overflow. Knowledge of UI Animation will be a plus.
Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international clients and subordinates.
You are humble: humility, curiosity and eagerness to learn
You are a great listener: give feedback to others and are open to hearing feedback and learn
None the less a generous human being and curious individual who is extremely passionate about design
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Felicity literally means 'happiness'. We were conceived with the mission to make the world a happier place. Our core team is a mix of young startup leaders and seasoned doctors. Our mission in life is to make top-class talk therapy affordable and available anytime, anywhere to all those who could benefit from it. We strongly believe that mental health goes beyond labeled psychiatric illnesses and encompasses stress, anxiety, and other uncomfortable feelings that we have daily. We seek to spread that awareness and increase the number of people seeking therapy at the right time to improve their well-being. If you relate to the mission and it excites you to be part of an early-stage startup journey, we invite you to help us make the world happier, one life at a time.
JOB DESCRIPTION- GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Work across teams on the design requirements on an everyday basis to produce the final design
- Guide and review Design Interns' work and ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Drive innovative ideas to portray fresh concepts for the brand
- Work with the content team to create good quality posts for social media
- Pitch design and artwork ideas for a variety of promotional campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Provide suggestions on layouts, sharing best practices to increase productivity and quality
- Creates medium to complex and specialized designs without supervision
- Ensure all-around consistency (language, style, fonts, images, and brand)
- Ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Act as an active contributor to brainstorming discussions
- Creating S.M.A.R.T. strategy for our social media growth
- Amend designs after feedback from Team/Clients
- Static Posts, Infographics, Brochures
Videos - Explainer Videos, Video Editing for Reels, Animated Videos
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite (IS A MUST) + Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for basic animation creations (IS A PLUS, NOT MANDATORY)
- Strong sense of typography, imagery, colors, composition and visual layouts
- Strong hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe InDesign and other similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Prior experience as a Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Ability to translate complex information into video or other allied easy ways to communicate visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage completing work activities
- Must be receptive to constructive feedback
- Take ownership of QC of all the assigned work
- Must organize all design deliverables within timelines agreed upon
- Creative thinking & visualization
BONUS points if
- You can do animation projects (Motion, Graphics, 3d, Cartoon, vector, etc.)
- You can edit videos (Reels, Explainers, etc.)
- You have your own brand presence online in any platform
- You are comfortable showing your face on camera, for creating reels
- You come up with superb content ideas!
We want to look attractive and be functional at the same time.
- As a - UX Designer- at Angara you will work closely with our core team to create interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
- Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- So, if you are the one who is zealous about creating and executing customer-focused experience by collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
What will you do :
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wireframes, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines)
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding
Key skills :
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working on different devices user experience
Required qualification :
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context