We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)
About E2M Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Lead design initiatives end to end to help us build a delightful & intuitive user experience for our online world.
- Work closely with the founders, PMs, engineers, learning designers & content creators to conceptualize & realize our product vision.
- Get your hands dirty via prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Continuously solicit feedback from users & ingrain that in our design process.
- Help create our organization’s design language & drive adoption across teams.
- Grow our team of designers & evangelize our mission to the design community over time!
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product
design and/or service design.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
- Ability to work well cross-functionally. This role will
work closely with product, brand and experiences
teams and it’s crucial to effectively foster good
- End to end journey thinking: It’s essential to step out
of the details to understand the holistic journey of our
- First principles thinker since we’ll be chartering new
waters in the field of education globally
- Exceptional attention to detail & obsession to
constantly improve design quality
- Have cross-platform design experiences (iOS,
Android, Web, H5 etc.)
Awesome to have:
- 2 years of experience leading a team
of of UI/UX designers
- Experience working on social or
consumer facing products
- Zero to one experiences building
products from concept to launch
- Ability to holistically combine online
and offline experiences
- Diverse graphic capabilities (basic
illustration & motion skills)
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
Role in: Senior UX Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
Company : Screenroot
Role & Responsibilities
- Should be capable of creating the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, define flows & journeys and wireframes.
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations and interaction design.
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Mentor talented junior members of your team to become well-rounded design professionals.
- Ideally a design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- 6+ years of UX design experience is preferred.
- An outstanding Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web, mobile apps and Enterprise Platforms.
- Capable of defining and implementing design systems; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative interactive prototypes.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Needs to have a very good understanding of emotional design principles.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, Whimsical and Invision etc.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
JOB DESCRIPTION - UI UX DESIGNER
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign) (After Effect will be a great add on), Sketch, Figma, Basic Html understanding, Basic knowledge on user journey and user usability.
Overall responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX8. Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tool
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.