Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.
About Juvoxatech Pte Ltd
Be an Integral part of the Asia Digital Team and collaborate with the global development studios based out in Milan, Madrid, and Singapore
Innovate, Research and Develop projects that could potentially be used for clients in APAC
Support QA and testing of in-house applications / products
Partner with account managers and other Digital team members to assess, consult, identify, recommend and lead / develop online solutions
Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, assist with business development and sales opportunities
What we’re looking for
Excellent communication and confident presentation skills and fluency in English
Strong analytical skills and excellent ability to synthesize complex information to create effective solutions for clients
Willingness to travel locally and overseas as needed
And above all – curiosity to understand our clients and how to help them get better results, faster, and to help their people to do the best work of their lives
What we will offer you
Flexible/Remote working environment
Access to a network of professional colleagues committed to creating amazing client solutions
Access to further development opportunities within our growing global team of 80 Digital professionals
Partnership with global thought leaders on industry leading points of view
Team development experiences ongoing over the year, such as the start of fiscal kick-off offsite, mid-year Asia conference, and biyearly global conference
Professional development in India and overseas
Mentoring sessions with senior leaders in the business
- Require Angular (2+) Developers having experience of min. 2 years for a long term project.
- The candidate should be able to work independently for the given task.
- Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- VedikIn Solution is one of the leading web development & web hosting company providing a large number of services starting from web development to mobile app, eCommerce platform, cloud solutions, web hosting services, etc.
- We have a better work culture of fixed working hours, ideas flowing free flow, monthly entertainment trips & continuous appreciation for good work.
- We are located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat since 2016. As part of the expansion, we are currently hiring passionate and talented developers who want to join VedikIn's exponential growth & adventurous journey.
- The candidate should be able to complete assigned work independently in a timely manner.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with the client independently.
- Traveling allowance
- Monthly fun activities
- Monthly team building activities along with team lunch/dinner
- Flexible work timing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹70,000.00 per month
Mask is compulsory, Regular sanitization work is done at the office.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Frontend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the frontend of applications through appealing visual design
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Proven experience as a Frontend Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
• Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues. Basic understanding of LESS or SASS.
• Proficient in ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS
• Solid understanding of SEO principles
• Good understanding of module bundling tools like webpack
• Should have some experience in cloud computing
• Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
• Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight • Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
• Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
• Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
• Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
• Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
• Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms • 5+ years of experience in product driven organization.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Competencies:
- Fundamental Knowledge of an SPA (Single page application)
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking, optimized, reusable and scalable code
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git is required
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and team working skills
Qualification and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA / PGDCA / M.Sc. (CS) /M.E. / M. Tech
- At least 2 years of experience in Web Application Development with Angular/React
- Proven expertise in testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results
- Experience with AngularJS (v1.x.x) would be a value-add
Technical Skills: (must have)
- Excellent Angular 5+, NodeJS, Typescript programming skills
- Sound understanding of MVC, MVVM, JSON, and data binding
- Hands-on experience with implementing Angular best practices (e.g. project structure, module organisation, naming convention, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Web APIs (e.g. HTTP protocols, AJAX and REST)
- Hands-on experience of using browser events and various data types like arrays and objects, JSON, forms, closures and modules, including the use of debugging tools
- Hands-on with CSS3 and sound understanding of cross browser inconsistencies and responsive frameworks
- Experience with Templating
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
- Knowledge of standard authentication systems such as OAuth2, JWT and SSO
- Knowledge of WebSockets is an added advantage
- Experience with version controlling tools e.g. Git
- Experience with developing browser extensions
Key accountability of Sr.FED will be to plan, develop, maintain and optimise codebase for web app and browser extensions of MyLOFT.
- Planning and Development
- Design Planning of the functional App in coordination with software development team
- Develop and Deliver front-end applications and browser extensions
- Develop and Integrate custom modules and components with functional app
- Integrate existing template or pure HTML in angular
- Work closely with HTML developer and UI designer to deliver pixel perfect dynamic Frontend UI
- Work closely with back-end team to build and integrate REST API
- Integration with external web services e.g. Google APIs
- Testing and Maintenance
- Follow best practices for testing and maintenance to ensure that codebase is executable, readable and easy to maintain
- Ensure that security and versioning of the codebase is maintained
- Write and maintain technical documentation for ready reference
- Post Launch Optimisation
- Periodically participate in code review and refactoring to improve app performance
- Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
- Beta/Marketability Tests (for POCs)
- Coordinate with development team to evaluate technical feasibility of new requirements
- Build prototypes/POCs
- Actively participate in relevant technical forums
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing initiatives
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details:
Leading the UX Engineering team at AQR you will be responsible for:
Leading set of front-end engineers towards building core infrastructure required for UI development across the firm
Working closely with the business in Bangalore and Greenwich, CT, USA on defining new internal and external application interfaces
Developing the technology strategy for UI development for the firm
Building re-usable web libraries and user-facing components that support large, complex web applications at the firm.
Designing and developing data intensive UI applications with great emphasis on data accuracy,reusability, scalability and performance
Institutionalizing UI development process compatible to work with product owners, users, backend engineers and operations.
Demonstrating the benefits of good design and user experience across AQR
Optimizing web applications on client side (browser) and server side (web servers) to maximize speed and scale.
Continually drive improvements in web infrastructure at the firm to be up-to-date with the latest in the industry.
What You’ll Bring
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of engineering
Over 14+ years of working experience in leading teams and delivering software applications
Strong experience using modern browser frameworks like Angular, or React or Vue
Working experience with various front end libraries and components including Highchart, d3, ag-grid etc.,.
Strong understanding of user experience design and data visualization techniques
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including browser JS engine, HTTP, web servers and optimization
Outstanding coding, debugging skills and analytical skills