Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Pinnacle Seven Technologies
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a web designer!
- Visual design of graphic elements such as forms, logos, icons, banners
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Researching current design trends
- Working with different content management systems
- Marketing Email Design
- Longform Content Design
- Landing Page Design
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Create a mock up and functional website structure.
- Good creativity and detail oriented
- WordPress, and Magento theme integration is a plus
- Knowledge of In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe xd, invision etc. softwares
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication
- Team Management
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
What You’ll Do & Achieve (Role & Responsibilities)
- Generate ideas and concepts to create emotionally engaging user flows, storyboards, wireframes, interactions, prototypes, design specifications, and presentations focusing on information architecture and interaction to articulate a user’s journey
- Design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment by managing multiple projects and expectations effectively
- Evolving and evangelizing our Design System
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
What you’ll Need (Requirements)
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
- Actively seeks out learning opportunities and sharing new discoveries
- Capable of creating lo and hi fidelity prototypes to quickly storytell a variety of concepts, get customer feedback, and iterate on designs
- Solid knowledge of design principles and methods as well as interaction patterns and behaviors
- Solid UX Skills in designing wire-frames, process flows, sketches, scenarios and navigation models all incorporating interaction guidelines for Mobile to produce effective design solutions.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite etc.,
- Strong Portfolio to demonstrate your works.
- The position needs verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- 6+ years of experience in UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
http://cliff.ai/">Cliff.ai is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
http://Cliff.ai">Cliff.ai recently got acquired by https://gtmhub.com/">Gtmhub- the world’s best business
orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
We are looking for
A smart, multi-talented product designer who has an eye for design and possesses a “design thinking” mindset in putting yourself in the users’ shoes. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and strongly self-motivated; has deep experience in making a product more intuitive and in reducing the steps needed for users to achieve desired tasks.
They will work closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. They'll provide and own the visual direction.
Your work includes
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, and keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and familiarity with SAAS platform.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography and spacing.
- Has stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience of working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
It’s important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.