We are looking for an AngularJS engineer to build world-class user
experience while innovating with and implementing full front-end stack. We
need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging projects and complex user flow and advance technologies.
o Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
o Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
o Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
o Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API o Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
o Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
o Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
o Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
o Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
o Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
>Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
>Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
>Strong knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack
>Experience with implementing SVG animations and expertise in GreenSock(GSAP) will be an add on qualification.
>Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
>Knowledge of HTML5 responsive email development is desirable.
>A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
> Quality driven and extremely detail-oriented
> Strong work ethic
> Communicates clearly, effectively, and quickly - both verbally and written
>Ability and willingness to continuously learn, explore and master emerging technologies.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
As a Frontend Developer (Next.js) you will be responsible for -
- Building the Complete UI/UX of our web application from scratch.
- Work closely with the Backend Engineer to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs.
- Work closely with the product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Work closely with our web Designer for bringing design to life.
- Participate in UAT, troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Next.js Developer for enterprise web application
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Next.js and all its concepts
- Expert-level proficiency with ReactJS and all its concepts like Hooks and Redux
- Familiarity with Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
- Deep understanding of a few UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementing the responsive web design
- Familiarity with common JS visualization libraries built using D3, Chart.js, Highcharts, etc.
- Understanding of Next.js coding Standards
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills and familiarity with code versioning tools such as Github
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our scrum team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, performing various background jobs and large-scale data processing; supplying REST APIs, a web based UI and more.
In this role, you will take part in further development of our management console, building visually appealing UI for our Cloud Native security solution. You will be translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- Track record of delivering various features in large-scale applications or core systems with at least 5 years of experience. If you've written UI code in big data applications handling multitudes of data or real-time events, you're in.
- Experience writing multi-component systems or micro-services, with architectures requiring efficient inter-application communication.
- Experience writing UI code in a high-level language such as Angular, Vue, or React etc. If you're already writing Vue code, that's a big plus.
- Experience with CSS pre-processor such as: SaSS or Less- a must
- Familiarity with a state management library like: Vuex, Redux - a must
- Experience with Quasar framework – an advantage
- Experience with Webpack – an advantage
- Experience with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus. If you can name one way in which a container is different than a regular process, you're golden.
- Are you a free software/open source nerd? Do you maintain open-source projects? Are you a Hacker News reader? well do we have the job for you!
Sindhuri Lanka Lanka was given a GO!
Job Description -
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility and test driven development.
- Create reusable testable organized efficient and self documenting code components.
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment and agile team environment.
- Sound understanding of Redux Saga, React router Webpack Styled components ES6, Jest.
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework.
- Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross browser cross platform and design constraints on the web.
- Learn and understand relevant application, functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
About this Role:
As part of the frontend development team, you will be responsible to build and maintain client side applications for our users collaborating with cross-functional teams comprising Product, Design, BI, and other engineers.
You will define best practices for client side architecture and build for the long term over iterations that bring measurable business value.
You will be involved in recruiting engineers for the team and mentoring them
As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused. As an engineering team, we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output. We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch
● You have prior experience with recruiting and building a high-performance team
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You practice test-driven development
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are primarily looking for candidates in Bangalore but are open to other locations in India for the right candidate. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
Join us in revolutionizing the business world with fair, honest and efficient smart legal contracts constantly reviewed by our decentralized community.
We are searching for someone that:
- being versatile in working with React.js
- has shipped at least one big SaaS products
- has already worked for a startup and is familiar with the stress (:P) and modus operandi of a fast-moving company
- can take complete ownership and responsibility on the deliverables
- can put the extra mile to get the shit done
- previously worked on a blockchain project in whatever blockchain (preferred)
- experience in the usage of the Truffle Suite (preferred)
As a senior frontend developer your responsibilities will be:
- discussing requirements with the business and marketing team
- integration of smart contracts (Open Zeppelin) in the frontend
- experience with a framework like Drizzle.js or similar
- create unit, integration and regression test suite (Mocha/Chai, Selenium)
- W3C standards and cross-browser compatibility
- pixel perfection
- responsive design
- write clean and documented code (yep, we mean it!)
Our team is distributed in several countries but you will be working directly with our CTO in our office in WeWork Galaxy Bangalore (MG Road, area)
We offer a competitive salary up to Bangalore's startup market standards. Moreover, we would like to mention that as a bonus to the best candidates that are willing to commit for the long-term we offer a token option plan with a vesting period to be discussed.
What are you waiting for? We are really excited about working together!