Overview - The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause...Whats the sale for today?”
Role - As a Product Advisor, you will be responsible for making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Product Advisor, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Product Advisor is the one who follows sales scripts and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do in this role
- Outbound Telesales
- Making outbound calls to Shaadi.com Members basis the leads provided offering the customers products which would help them in their life partner search.
- Following the defined sales process to convert free members into revenue paying customers.
- Ensuring Call Disposition Comments are updated once the call is completed with all relevant details.
- Making required number of calls for following up with Enquiries which are not converted
- Updating the details of follow-up in the system
- Meeting daily Talktime Targets and Calls to be done.
- Meeting Revenue Targets and ensuring Lead to Conversion Ratios are met.
- Appearing for periodic evaluations
- In case call needs to be escalated, noting details and forwarding it to the seniors
- Interfacing with walk-in customers (if assigned the task), explaining to them features of Shaadi.com/Centre and converting them to Premium Membership
- Maintaining all documentation that pertains to the above responsibilities
What you should have
- 1-3 years of relevant experience Sales or Telesales.
- Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Languages required - Malayalam , Kannada , Urdu and Tamil
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.(Multilingual Skills preferred)
About People Interactive
- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
SalesIntel is looking for a motivated, talented and authentic Business Development Representative to join our growing team. As part of the SalesIntel BDR team, you are not siloed. We want a collaborative individual who contributes to the sales and marketing teams, works in a dynamic environment, provides messaging and product feedback to the marketing and product teams and works proactively to drive their personal and SalesIntel’s overall sales performance.We hope you will consider being apart of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
- Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
- Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
- Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing team
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-6 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred but not requiredExperience using Salesforce or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach, strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process100% reliable and detail-oriented
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic
- Driven and self-sufficientAdaptable to the startup environment with the hustle attitude, dynamic/diverse environment, potential for broadened responsibilities and, of course, work hard play hard attitude
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor Degree in any field from a recognized University
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, SalesForce, Outreach etc
REPORTING: This position will report to BDR Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Bangalore Based (in-office)
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Compensation Structure (INR 8 - 10 LPA) :
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification.
Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. NO CAP ( We are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn)
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, & 2 years of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
Reach out to existing and potential Learners to present our service offering, 100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connects.
Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets), willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Achieving enrollment targets (End to End Sales). Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Graduation mandatory in any field, working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
- Working within the digital space and knowing how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
- Knowing about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Achieving significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Company's solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- Being an effective communicator, motivational leader and having a good understanding of the role.
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- MBA/BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Media preferred.
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales, solution selling and target driven sales position.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen, strong negotiation skills.
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques.
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement.
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization and able to work well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (eg: Salesforce).
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role.
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused.
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn, passionate, accountable and focused on own personal development.
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Managing the development of sales and marketing strategy with a focus on B2C domain, also target
- B2B sales and online optimization/conversation, which results in organization growth.
- Searching and exploring new horizons, tapping new clients/markets. Respond to inquiry generation, quotation and negotiation, and order closure.
- Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements to understand and cater to their needs.
- Identifying potential strategic alliances and acquisitions that will support strategic growth initiatives and expand the business.
- Managing the client/market segment/channel selection, development of penetration plans, pricing, and channel program strategies.
- Analyze and report on key business metrics, including revenue growth, campaign statistics, clickthrough rates, and conversion rates; actionable insights, key client segments, and revenue opportunities.
- Contributing to the Company’s growth by influencing necessary and relevant changes.
- Undertaking additional tasks/projects/initiatives that contribute to team/organization growth.
- Monitoring market intelligence of the industry.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- 5- 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience in the academic publishing industry.
- Strong experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Strong experience with managing teams across geographies.
- Proven record of delivering business growth
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction