The candidate should have good communication skills. He/She should be able to communicate effectively with the client to generate the lead. The candidate will be given good incentives on generating business for the company.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
As the Presales Manager Infrastructure Services, you will provide consultancy services by analysing customer requirements and providing quality and cost-effective solutions to produce high quality bid proposal to our customers. You will help the organization improve its profit potential and competitive standing through continuous reviews and enhancements on products and solutions trending.
· Build and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date bid materials and templates
· Produce high quality solution and bid proposal to increase the winning chances of bids
· Strategize and maintain standardization of products and solutions align to partnership strategy and business direction
· Be the brand custodian
· Team Manager
Job Responsibilities & Duties
· Provides infrastructure presale support to internal/external team during bidding.
· Gather bid/user requirement from tender specification; evaluates and recommends new/upgrade of software and hardware to meet the project/tender requirement.
· Provides infrastructure architecture design through industrial best practices and standards.
· Provides infrastructure consultancy to internal/external team.
· Profound understanding of the interdependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and their failover capabilities in a n-Tier Data Center Environment
· Keeps abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions to continuously provide proven, innovative, cost-effective and quality solution.
· Ability to apply experiences and knowledge into Infrastructure solutions
· Must have good technical skills and know-how to assist in technical solution selling
· Ability leading and conducting Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and Demo activities to assist sales in closing deals
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (Tender presentation)
· Excellent documentation skills with fluent English for Technical write-up and proposal writing
· Provides technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work
· Any other duties as and when assigned.
· To meet the set target revenue and profit yearly set by the management committee
· Degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline with minimally 8 years of relevant experiences in System Integrator environment
Minimum Years/Type of Experience
· An experience Team player.
· Generally, the candidate should have minimally 5 years of relevant working experiences in establish system Integrator organization with IPv6 domain experiences.
· He/She should have good domain knowledge in Government bid process and their domain solution.
· In addition, he/she should have the experiences and skillsets in the following Infrastructure domain areas:
o Networking: Preferably CCNP with in depth knowledge of market leading brands of Firewalls, Load Balancers, Routers and Switches, IPS/IDS, Global Traffic Manager, Wireless and IP Telephony in a n-Tier Data centre environment.
o Application: Familiar with middleware products and their role on multi-tier architecture, broad understanding of the ORACLE and IBM suits and RedHat JBoss group of Middle-wares.
o Databases: Sound knowledge and experiences with different types of database products, replication technologies and (eg. Oracle, IBM DB2, MSSQL, MySQLs) and their role on multi-tier architecture in a multi-sites environment.
o Server: Sound knowledge and experiences on server virtualization and able to calculate the compute resources sizing based on project requirements inputs; good understanding of architecture components for all tiers, storage, back up and server security. General understanding of the major hardware platforms (Oracle Sun, IBM, HP, DELL, etc).
o Storage: Sound knowledge and experiences on storage networking and data replication, sizing requirements, implementations and SAN / NAS replication as well as COLD / WARM DR storage architecture. Preferably having a good understanding of FCoE, FCIP concept and theory would be advantage.
o Security: Preferably CISSP certified and familiar with the industry trends in relation to security solutions and best practices such as infrastructure hardening, endpoints and SIEM solution, advance threats and mitigation know-how.
o Cloud: Good understanding of Cloud Computing solutions with experiences in design, implementation and operation of IaaS. PaaS platform for various type of hypervisors. Essential knowledge in Micro-services architecture (Kubernetes)
o Essential knowledge of Government Infrastructure Policies and Implementation knowledge in Government Commercial Cloud and Private Cloud
● Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
● Giving the right pitch to the potential customers, so they end up buying the product or availing the services.
● Keeping a proper record of the customers.
● Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
● Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
● Making products and services reports by collecting and analysing the information
provided by the customers.
● Providing resolution to customer queries over the phone, emails, Whatsapp, etc.
Enterprise Sales Executive
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Btech/BBA/BCom University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- One to four years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
- As A Customer Sales Associate, You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Educating Customers About The Financial Freedom Application.
2. Educate Customers About The Features & Benefits Of The Financial Freedom Application And Make Customers Subscribe.
3.Should Have Strong Communication, Interpersonal & Convincing Skills.
4. Responsible For All The Phases Of The Sales Process.
- This Is Work From Home Opportunity, And Hence All Eligible Candidates Should Have A Laptop/PC And A Good Internet Connection.
- Candidates Should Also Be Fluent In Both English And Hindi.
- Interview Will Be Scheduled On Zoom, During 11 Am To 3 Pm.
- Ensure that Shaadi Baraati has the most comprehensive selection of vendors by sourcing and signing up the target merchants quickly and effectively
- Create a robust and accurate profile for every newly registered vendor on the platform
- pitching to the new vendors
- Quality validation
- Data verification of the vendor profiles
- Promotion of company's products/services
- Responsible for revenue-based lead generation
- Provide effective customer experience to new vendors on boarded on the website
- Strong persuasive skills
- High degree of ownership
- Target focused individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CarEasy.in Transforming Automobile Service Industry into Digital by Offering cutting edge solutions (http://www.careasy.in" target="_blank">www.careasy.in )
CarEasy- One stop solution for all your vehicle needs with On-demand pick and drop service. We are also into the washing & sanitization of the vehicle for B2C & B2B customers.
We are looking for an organized, efficient Inside Sales Specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The Client Services Specialist or the Inside Sales Specialist is essential in supporting and maintaining an ongoing relationship with existing clients. This, in turn, allows Client Services to retain clients and maintain strong references and to increase new revenue opportunities. By employing excellent relationship management skills, the Client Services Support Specialist will ensure optimal client satisfaction, providing an important balance within organization.
Roles & Responsibility: -
- Employ effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
- Continuously identify opportunities for up-selling /cross-selling the company product and services and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas through the cold calls.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and a lead conversion leads.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and communicating with customers through various channels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Qualifications & Skills: -
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
- 0 to 3 years of direct work experience as an inside sales representative preferably in automotive/automobile or BPO industry
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.