Qualification: PUC / Graduation
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Shift: Day Shift ( 6 days Working )
Shift Timings: (10.00am to 6.30pm)
Languages: English and Hindi + Any regional Language (Must)
Location: Banashankari 2nd Stage (Bangalore)
Immediate Joining - Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Excellent Communication Skill in English.
2. Selling products and services using solid rebuttals to prospective customers.
3. Passionate for sales & high on energy level.
4. Enthusiastic & have zeal to perform
5. Should be comfortable for sales in voice process
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Zycus is looking to hire BE 2022 – 23 graduates as Trainee - Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 28th October 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Andheri.
Zycus offers a spend analysis solution that facilitates sourcing performance, reduces maverick spend, increases compliance, and generates savings. With its advanced Spend Analysis offerings, Zycus expands the performance improvement horizon by - Automating and accelerating spend data categorization, enrichment and identification of savings opportunities, synthesizing spend data with global market intelligence to aid competitive sourcing and supply management strategies.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee/Associate - Spend Procurement Analyst you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our spend analysis “Source-To-Pay” eprocurement solution which provides automated spend management.
You will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our AI driven procurement solution. Our Spend Procurement Analyst play a very critical role in solving business problems for our Customers. They possess a deep understanding of our product and supply chain and use this knowledge to evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for our customers.
- Work with customer to gather requirements.
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer's data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Education Qualification: BE - Mechanical/Telecommunications/Electronic/Civil/Chemical students who will graduated in 2022 - 2023 can apply.
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel
- Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk In Drive Date: 28th October, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Plot No GJ-07, SEEPZ++, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai MH 400096.
1. Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (Click Here to Apply- https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54964)
2. Our office is in a high security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no 1 or 3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass
3. Carry your Aadhar Card for gate entry
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Industry Recognized Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites. Zycus is also recognized as a Customer First Organization by Gartner. Zycus's Procure to Pay Suite Scores 4.5 out of 5 ratings in Gartner Peer Insights for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
2. Pioneer in Cognitive Procurement: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises
3. Fast Growing: Growing Region at the rate of 30% Y-o-Y
4. Global Enterprise Customers: Work with Large Enterprise Customers globally to drive Complex Global Implementation on the value framework of Zycus
5. AI Product Suite: Steer next gen cognitive product suite offering
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handling inquiries to get quotations from the vendor and closing it by generating the purchase orders.
- Coordinating and negotiating with vendors to get the most cost effective quotations.
- Procure products at negotiated rates from vendors
- Researching new prospective brands and affitating with them for new business
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Preparing proposals for the clients based on their respective inquiries. Utilizing excel to keep the dashboard off inquiries, quotation, purchase orders, payments & deliveries.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of MS - Office
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As the SCM Manager, you will be managing procurement of product, packaging and services for all ongoing and future brand launches.
- Leading & driving the identification and development of suppliers & vendors, negotiations to get better commercial terms & value
- Supporting in implementing comprehensive procurement and commercial/contracts for supplies & services for product development and manufacturing activities. Working closely with Legal team to ensure finalizing agreements/contracts appropriately in the interest of the organisation.
- Proactively engaging with suppliers & vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Ensuring that the development and execution of Procurement and Commercial strategies are aligned with company’s business objectives and in line with the overall budgeted costs.
- Shaping policies for effective and efficient procedures for management of procurements and improving quality.
- Managing logistics for timely & effective management of supplies.
- Driving & supporting the administrative aspects for procurement including ensuring timely billing, reconciliation of bills with supplies or services provided. Working with finance function for statutory taxations and compliance norms etc to be followed by suppliers, vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Managing warehouse operations.
- Ensuring smooth daily work of warehouse operations and logistics processes, controlling, managing and monitoring inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels, ensuring all deliveries are dispatched on time, coordinating with the Logistics manager and management for any requirements. Strategizing for optimum utilization of warehouse infrastructure.
- Coordinating and Managing QC of products and ensuring that the reports are approved timely.
- Monitoring and documenting everyday activities of units and ensuring efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensuring continuous improvement in the same.
- Providing the necessary support to enable effective governance of inventory management rules, including definition of inventory categories and ownership matrices.
- Taking ownership for various inventory tracking reports and their respective KPIs
- Helping set data quality requirements to enable and maintain an effective executive oversight for inventory management throughout the enterprise
What you need to have:
- Experience in FMCG industry, Food & Beverage
- Capable of handling projects and decision making independently, should be strong on project execution skills
- Knowledge of excel.
- Quality Check (production aesthetic)
- Global sourcing
- Basic understanding of costing
We are looking for a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=purchaseengineer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#PurchaseEngineer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Experience: 4yr to 6yr
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=education&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Education: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Location: Rakanpur, Gandhinagar
Experience in Specifically machine shop items for machines (like VMC, CNC) and if possible foundry knowledge will be added advantage, Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel, Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers, Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities