Technology Development Manager
Location : Bangalore (5 Days WFH)
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
(Must have good communication skills)
Experience : 8 to 17 years
- As a Technology Development Manager, be passionate about technology strategy & vision, hands-on solution design, critical analytical thinking and team management
- Responsible for Peer review, design, deployment, production support & mentoring the team
- Be a self-starter based on your experience and be able to deliver world-class capabilities for one of the fastest growing startups in the Global Digital Identity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, execution-focused environment while handling the day to day operations and having full control over the business technology organization
- Be energised in the fine balance between managing team and being a technologist
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. As with any startup, this role and the company will evolve and pivot and times will show more unknowns than known.
- 8-15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager, and a team leader in cross functional teams
- Results driven! Demonstrated ability to successfully have brought a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning & Computer Vision a plus
- Hands-on product management and software development life-cycle experience (especially Agile methodologies)
- Experience leading teams in the successful delivery of large technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to make good technology trade-off decisions, i.e. managing technical debt
- Drives the CI/CD strategy for the product
- Served as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Can identify leading indicators for problems that is likely to surface in the future
- Can identify large problem patterns, systemic issues and opportunities for larger re-architecture and redesign
- Can troubleshoot the entire product ecosystem effectively
- Considered as a Guru in a language, its internals and the application of the language in a wider context
- Defines coding standards and design approaches across the organization
- Can independently design multi systems and systems with complex interactions
- Can design generic platforms for a wider usage across teams
- Accountable for all designs in the team
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with working of different architectural styles
- Responsible and accountable for NFR aspects of the product
- Responsible for Architecture and Tech stack across the team(s)
- Ability to define (in collaboration with cross functions), plan, deliver and operationalize large releases.
- Create formal mentoring plans and identify mentoring needs for a team
- Contribution to open source projects, open standards
- Flag bearer of
- Freedom and responsibility
- First Principles
- Bias for action
- Earn your badge
- Customer Empathy
- Truth seeking
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
- Development of Platform Web Portals ( Client Portal & Admin Portal ) and Website
- Development for digital marketing support.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-sidelogic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and applicationsperformance
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Strong Experience in working with REST API Integration and handling remote data usingJSON.
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)database
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API,caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques andtools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Good knowledge in Amazon WebServices.
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Interested candidates can apply from all over India as we are operating remotely.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer * Write clean codes with relevant test cases
Roles & Responsibilities-
· Prototype quickly and optimize iteratively
· Integrating front end with server-side logic
· Implement security and data protection measures
· Document the work properly
· Implement feedback received from end-users
· Deployment on cloud
· Understanding of code versioning tools like git
· Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in MEAN Stack development i.e MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
· Extensive Experience in API integration and development.
· Experience with version control systems and repository management.
· Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
· Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the following:
· Backend frameworks like Nodejs, expressjs
· Working with RDBMS
· Familiarity with MongoDB would be beneficial
· Frontend frameworks like Angular, React / Svelte
· Web server like Nginx
· Familiarity of working with WebSocket’s
· Docker understanding
Notice period- Immediate joiner/ 15 days
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Experience in backend development using Python (Flask)
Databases - Relational DBs, PostgreSQL (open to SQL Server, MySQL).
- Collaborate with the team to design, build, test, and ship high-quality API and solutions.
- Help evolve the technical roadmap as well as our core software development principles.
- Identify multiple innovative solutions to solve day-to-day development problems.
- Assist in mentoring and supporting the next-level team.
- Work in an Agile development environment to implement user stories as well as assist teammates with their tasks.
What You'll Need
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software or an equivalent level of work experience, and a track record of substantial contributions to software projects with high business impact.
- Must have an understanding of SaaS software development practices.
- Must have experience working in a microservices environment utilizing Kubernetes and Docker.
- Must have experience working with GIT source control management.
- Cope with change and evolve with technology platforms as needed.
- You are a wizard with HTML/CSS.
- Experienced in developing C# applications utilizing .NET Core (or Framework 5)
- Experienced with creating Angular 2+ applications and/or React SPA applications.
- Experienced in working with SQL Server and writing complex T-SQL
Summary of Skills
- 5+ years development with C# .NET Framework + .NET Core
- 5+ years working with microservices architecture
- 5+ years developing Web UI with HTML / CSS
- 5+ experience working with SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular 2+ or React
- 1+ years of experience working with Docker
- 1+ years of experience working with Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience working with GIT source control management
- Experience with Azure DevOps and deploying pipelines is a strong plus.
- Experience with versioning control and working with GitHub
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Can demonstrate working with Azure (you can provision resources and can demonstrate utilizing them. Experience with Cloud terminal is a plus) (Optional)
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto 6 years of experience, preferably working on Java. Freshers are welcome too!
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch