ENGINEER / SR ENGINEER– JAVA/ JEE TECHNOLOGIES
JAVA/JEE ENGINEER / SR ENGINEER
4YRS – 12YRS
15- 30 DAY / IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE
EXPERIENCE – 4+ YEARS (4-12 YEARS) EXPERIENCE IN JAVA/ JEE TECHNOLOGIES.
TECHNOLOGY/SKILLS – JAVA1.9, SPRING BOOT, WEB SERVICES, ORACLE, HTTP PROTOCOL, WEB PROXY, JUNIT, XML, JSON
QUALIFICATION – B.E, BTECH, BSC, BCA, BCS OR EQUIVALENT POST-GRADUATION IN ANY BRANCH PREFERABLY IN E&TC, COMPUTERS
OTHER TOOLS USED – ECLIPSE, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, MAVEN, JENKINS, GIT/ BITBUCKET (SOURCE VERSION CONTROL).
SOFT SKILLS – SELF-MOTIVATED, FOCUSED, GOOD TEAM PLAYER, POSITIVE ATTITUDE, GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS – WRITTEN AND VERBAL WITH PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, INTERNAL IT AND STAKEHOLDERS.
NICE TO HAVE – KNOWLEDGE OF CRYPTOLOGY, HSM AND KEY MANAGEMENT / PKI / X509, XML SIG /SML ENC, SMART CARD OPERATING SYSTEM, TELECOMMUNICATION (GSM) AND ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM, PROVEN KNOWLEDGE TO WORK IN PROCESSES ACCORDING TO CMMI (LEVEL 3).
DETAILS – GOOD TO HAVE ATTRIBUTES:
- KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE, UNDERSTANDING AND PREPARING SEQUENCE DIAGRAMS, ARCHITECTURE, AND PROCESS DOCUMENTATION.
- EXPERIENCE IN ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS IN THE PAYMENT / BANKING DOMAIN PREFERRED.
- ANALYSIS, DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SMART CARD APPLICATIONS FOR THE PAYMENTS SECTOR (MASTERCARD, VISA.)
- TELECOM/ EMBEDDED SYSTEMS OR SMART CARDS BACKGROUND.
- IDENTIFY AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT TO ACHIEVE - OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, AND VALUE ADDITION.
- PREFERABLY NO TRAVEL CONSTRAINTS.
- HIGH / LOW-LEVEL DESIGNING.
The candidate may have any of the following duties and responsibilities
• Development of high-quality SQL database solutions
• Familiarity with SQL development best practices and conventions (version control, deployment controls, testing, documentation, comments)
• Familiarity with PowerBI reports. Must be able to trouble and build basic reports.
• Develop and implement packages, stored procedures and functions
• Ability to trace, explain, and tune SQL performance issues
• Gather, review and interpret requirements and specifications from the end-users
• Ability to profile and research required data
• Writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic to complex structured queries
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
• Develop procedures and scripts for data quality evaluation
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server (Development & some Administration)
• Basic understanding of Oracle. (Development)
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
• Experience with large scale ERP projects (SAP preferable) working with onshore and offshore teams.
• Problem Solving: Expert skills in problem solving; good decision-making skills; ability to manage multiple project plans and methodologies (Waterfall/Scrum).
• Leadership: Ability to function independently and in a team and provide strategic support.
• Communication: Advanced oral/written communication skills, customer-service oriented, and ability to interact frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior management advising on area of responsibility.
• Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, company strategy and the principles of Project Management."
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER (8-12 yrs)
Position: Full Stack Developer who also had good communication skills and problem-solving
ability. Senior level candidate is also expected to have team handling capabilities
• Development of JAVA & Angular based applications
• Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the
• Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
• Resolving queries & help the development team.
• Promote continuous improvement.
• Core JAVA Knowledge should be very strong - Mandatory.
• Java Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Springboot) programming skill should be very
strong - Mandatory
• Strong knowledge in Angular 2+ framework - Mandatory
• Experience in developing Restful API
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Solid understanding of MVC design patterns
• Strong in writing optimized SQL queries, Database including PostgreSQL.
• Comfortable with Windows / Linux environments
• Good communication skills.
• Good understanding of Project Management Agile methodology
• Good understanding of CI/ CD (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira) - API Design - Restful
• Familiarity with AWS(Amazon Cloud platform), Docker, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, etc is a
• Good knowledge in AMP is a plus
• Proficiency in Node JS and MongoDB is a plus
• Knowedge of Swagger API documentation
• Knowledge of Best practices in Java/Angular coding
• Knowledge of Sonarqube, Vercel code quality tools
• Knowledge in leading a qualified, talented, developer team
Lead Developers act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring that teams are successful in their delivery. As a Lead Developer, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must, as you will spend time both with clients and alongside your fellow teammates.
You’ll spend time on the following:
You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
Utilize the latest technology thinking from our tech radar in your work
Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers;
you will never go post-technical in this role
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business
You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple
We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and
languages like Clojure, Scala, etc.
Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or
Working with both front end interface and building the backend architecture of
Products and solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Architecture, Design and Implementation of Cloud based Software Platforms
● Development and Improvements of EVAP - Visualization and Data Analytics
● Development of supporting softwares/ Internal tools for Post Processing of data
● Research & Development of new features for In-house tools & Applications
● Knowledge and Experience in express.js and Redux
● Basic understanding of tools like Figma/Photoshop and UI/UX designing
● Experience with REST API , GCP
● Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
● Familiarity with NoSQL database like mongodb
● Familiarity with Bootstrap and Material ui
● Familiarity with unit testing with mocha,chai
● General understanding and interest in robotics, computer vision etc...
● UI/UX designing capabilities
● If you have worked in a startup before
● 2-5 years
- Learn, design and implement the architecture with the team
- Build a team of A-players with veto rights for each member
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 2 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks and Headless Ecommerce
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (js, React, React Native)
- Knowledge of back-end languages and libraries (Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in designing multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
- Experience in working on scalable non-blocking server side frameworks like Spring stack(2+ years)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases, Message brokers. ex: Postgres/MySQL, MongoDB/DynamoDB/Redis/Neo4j, Kafka (2 +years)
- Understand cloud technologies and should have deployed applications or products in popular cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, MS Azure, etc (2+ years).
- Experience with BigData is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional programming principles is a plus.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3