Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
About majestic people infotech
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- 2-3 years of experience in creative copywriting.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
What you will do:
- Writing in-depth user guides, release updates, product descriptions for the company's suite of products and solutions
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
- Overseeing peer editing and production review work
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges
ROLE MISSION (WHY THE POSITION EXISTS)
Responsible for managing the MD’s calendar, prepares any notes for the meetings, fixes appointments with visitors, internal staff, etc.
Prioritizes and follows up on concerns addressed to the MD, including those marked sensitive or confidential nature. Follows course of action as recommended by MD.
Drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MDs ability to perform his/her duties
Making transport and travel arrangements and preparing expense reports for the MD
Coordinates internally with internal departments and acts as a point of contact between internal and external employees, vendors, external clients and guests
Arranging minutes of meetings, conferences, Board meetings
Filing all important documents, correspondence for the MD’s office
Responsible for regular monthly reports as required by the Management
Coordinates with external organizations, as required
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for calendar management, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Making transport and travel arrangements for the MD
- Be the point of contact to answers queries and providing
information related to the MD’s office
- Develop presentations as required by the MD
- Handles all correspondence for the MD’s office and prepare
responses and filing all important documents
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Delegating tasks assigned by MD to staff and follow up of status of all tasks assigned
- Collating MIS from all departments on a timely basis
- Handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts
Job Related Experience:
6-8 years of work experience in administration with minimum 3 experience as a Executive Assistant to a Management role
Excellent computer proficiency required
Excellent English Communication (Written and Verbal)
Excellent Presentation Skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Content Editors are responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents. Their role also involves making corrections on written text using special marks which are standard and recognized in the printing and publishing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.