Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Industry Prime is building an SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently. We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
● Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
● Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
● Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
● Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
● Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
● Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
● Staying informed about competing products and services.
● Upselling products and services.
● Researching and qualifying new leads.
● Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
● Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
● Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
● Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
● BMS & MBA (Sales & Marketing)
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Strong listening and sales skills.
● Ability to achieve targets.
Location: - Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Delhi
- Identify and establish new channel partners for tie-ups, schedule meetings with potential partners, and onboard them. Managing and nurturing the relationships with KC’s existing channel partners to ensure business volume growth.
- Drive cross-selling of products like forex, accommodation, insurance etc.
- Training the counsellors or the staff of the channel partners regarding product knowledge & development.
- Build capability & awareness programs for channel partners to ensure Education Loan (ELAN) products & offering have a high recall.
- Regularly visit channel partners to ensure sufficient lead generation and address any concerns or issues.
- Take accountability for channel partners management, ensuring timely resolution of complaints with no escalations.
- Collaborate with internal team to streamline processes and ensure smooth loan sanctioning & disbursal. Keep abreast of industry best practices and continuously upgrade knowledge and skills related to education loan products, lending practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Liaison with Banks for Students Education Loan cases.
- Meet assigned targets of sanctions & disbursements, for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned zone.
- Increase the no. of active channel partners working for Education Loan (ELAN).
- Relationship Management with Banks / Financial Institutions / students.
- Conduct monthly reviews for the partners to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- To ensure regular product & leads update to channel partners.
- To ensure the disbursements achievement in the assigned zone on monthly basis.
- Participation in channel and other events to create visibility and generate business.
- Graduation /MBA. – Preferably above 60% in 10th, 12th & Bachelors. Should not be a graduate in Arts. Should not have any gaps in education and experience.
- Candidate with at least 4-6 years of Sales /Channel handling experience from NBFC or Banking.
- Work Location –Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi, must have been born and brought up in respective regions.
- Must know regional language.
- Candidate’s Age ideally to be between 27-32 years.
• Develop and manage business relationships with large organizations
• Represent Houm Technology in meetings with these organizations, present our Product concept and explain our Product value proposition
• Act as a single point of contact at Houm Technology for strategically important B2B relationships
• Planning and managing client accounts and coordinating consumer outreach activities
• Building new relationships with multiple B2B relationships
• Create an innovative way to partner with organizations to offer our product to their consumers
• MBA or equivalent degree from premium business schools
• Ideal to have B2B relationship management experience of between 3 to 5 years
• Interpersonal relationship-building skills is key to success
• Articulate with excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to smoothly interact with senior executives of the corporate world
Roles and Responsibilities
Tapping locations for Product Selling
-Tele-marketing/telecalling/ Generating leads
-Responsible for giving Demo/ Presentation of Product or Services
-Regular follow-ups with Prospects
Required Candidate profile
Self-motivated with results-driven approach
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
An excellent opportunity for a Sales expert to join a Education Technology start-up.
- Initiating phone conversations with parents & brief them about the product
- Develop new business with constant communication through channels like Email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Meet weekly & monthly sales targets
- Updating & maintaining MIS reports keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Result driven: Drive to meet targets, follow up proactively and persevere in the face of obstacles
- Good grip on English language
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in tele selling digital products
Practix is an app that helps kids do self study. With Practix students can revise and practice Math and Science on their own everyday for duration set by their parents and get rewarded for their learning efforts.
It's an e-learning product by Propellum Infotech Pvt Limited, the makers of India's most widely used app for schools.
Kindly go through following Play Store link:
|We have an urgent job requirement for our International Bpo in Andheri sakinaka|
|Job Profile :|
|Handling US Clients on call Outbound calling.|
|Calling Business client to sell our product / sevices.|
|Only International Calls.|
|Job Requirement :|
|Min Hsc req.|
|Good comm skills in English.|
|Should be able to work in night shift|
|should be confident & street smart.