Industry Prime is building an SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently. We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Appknox has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly. We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally.
We are a 30+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and helping some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited and let’s speak further.
The Marketing & Sales team @ Appknox is one of the most active and agile teams in the organisation. With multiple channels to penetrate the global markets, the team is a right mix of dynamic,aggressive and experienced professionals added with a go-getter attitude. The team interacts with the CXOs and leadership teams of global firms and has closed high value deals including Fortune 500 / 100 Enterprises. This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to own, learn and grow along with the organization scaling new heights in both professional and personal grounds.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B SaaS company building a strong sales pipeline.
- The candidate will be resourceful enough to set up processes and working methods, strategic enough to provide thought leadership, and execution-oriented enough to build a robust pipeline.
- Develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Work closely with Account Executives and Marketing leadership to ensure quality of pipeline and success of campaigns; Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Work with Account Executive team to successfully transition over leads
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Create best practices for outbound prospecting including how to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Deliver accurate metrics to ensure success against plans and targets; Collaborate cross functionally to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into lead generation activities; Work closely with marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting
- Document policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas; work with team to document best practices and workflow, including updating of internal work instructions
- Maintain effective time management to maximize prospecting time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a high performing B2B lead generation executive with a fast growing SaaS organization catering to global markets
- Bachelor’s degree is requested, however, a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, social selling,digital events/ conferences and building a successful sales funnel with high conversion rates
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of quota as an individual contributor
- Experience of campaign execution at multiple levels
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; a strong phone/video presence is required
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
- Ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire:-
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- You are Fearless! You will be calling decision-makers at all sizes of companies
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer facing influencing role
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which can include overnight and weekends as needed.
- Round 1 - Interview - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 - Interview – Senior SDR
- Round 3 - Interview – Senior Marketing Manager
- Round 4 - Final Round - CEO
Compensation - CTC
- As per market standards
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
- Preparation of proposals/decks needed for Enterprise Sales
- Assist Enterprise Sales in charting a way through Enterprises by creating an Org Structure
- Helping farm contacts in Enterprise Sales
- Perform regular client visits along with Enterprise Sales and help identify key stakeholders
- Become an architect in preparation of solution document and project plan along with Pre Sales Team
- Marketing for Enterprise Sales Named Accounts
Scope and impact :
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
- A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
- Great at building relationships
- A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
- Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
- An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
- Someone with an understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges, and trends
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every block
To guide them and train them
To inform them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit a daily growth report
Designation: Senior Business Developer
Exp.: 7 - 10 Years
Job Location: Sector 62, Noida
Company Websites: http://www.sosudatech.com/
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Prepare sales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- 7-10 Yrs of Business Development-Both Locally & Internationally (USA Market)
- High Proficient/Fluent in English and Communication
- Master Degree in BA/TECH
- BS in IT/ENGINEERING
- Masters of Science in Business Administration
- Centration: Innovation, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Market Research & Development
- High Proficient/Mastry in many Technology, Gant Chart Tool, Visio, MS Package, Statistics, Analytics,
- Team Player
- Management Experience (6 yrs )
- Tead Lead
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Consulting Business
- Proficient in Skype, Sharepoint, MS Team, HR Tools, WebEx, Zoom, MS Dynamics
- High Level Experience in Business Planning/ Budgeting, Business Development, risk Management, Team Development/Management