Industry Prime is building an SEM (SaaS Enabled Marketplace), a complete procurement ecosystem for businesses to help them better manage their purchase through its cloud-based SaaS Purchase Management Software and assisting them with their end to end procurement. Our approach is unique and trying to solve a massive problem. Our software is helping over 50 Steel Companies manage their Procurement efficiently. We are over a year and a half old startup, profitable, and growing steadily. We are a young small team of 5 and the founder has rich domain expertise and previous startup experience as part of the founding team of TenMarks, which was later acquired by Amazon Inc.
- Extensive 2+ Years of experience in the field of IT (US - Staffing)
- Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
- Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
- Besides working on Bench Guys, got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
Inside Sales Lead
The Inside Sales head will lead a team of regional inside sales manages/reps and will be responsible for meeting revenue targets in the regions.
- Manage the regional inside sales team and deliverables
- Set and track sales targets for your team aligned to the overall Qualified targets in the region and across the globe
- Set the pace for outbound efforts to ensure faster delivery of qualified leads as well as efficient conversions
- Track quality of conversations, lead quality and other metrics to ensure adherence to standards that will lead to attainment of sales goals every quarter
- Mentor and train the team as required to Improve conversions
- Work closely with marketing, sales and other teams
- Sign up for and deliver a certain number of qualified opportunities every quarter
- Consistently work towards improving team productivity and efficiency
Mandatory requirements (Please read these carefully before applying)
- Prior experience in leading inside sales teams at least for over 800 days or more
- B2B experience especially in pitching a complex tech product to diverse audiences and managing teams that do so
- Proven capability in delivering qualified sales opportunities and meeting sales targets globally
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting delegates through the registration process.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
- Identifying and developing new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meet the required target
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services and ensuring support.
- Exploring and Analyzing the market, generating sales leads.
- Identify potential customers
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Targeting new Customer, Promoting the services of all entities and Collection of Payments. .
What you need to have:
- Must be well versed with Delhi /NCR and have a good hold over merchant acquisition and other client management
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience in Business Development
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sales & Business processes
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required
- Be able to work independently yet a good team player and a quick learner
- Proven experience in selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates and governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience in selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce is Mandatory
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,50,000 to 10,00,000
Role - Sales Manager
- ShareNest is India's first technology-enabled, asset-light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
- Founded by the Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in a seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create an action plan to seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, and initiate an action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Take accountability for the qualified leads, and see it through the sales funnel which includes site visits, OBM, client meetings etc. to achieve the sales target
- Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
- Build and maintain a productive and cooperative relationship with the clients
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to organize marketing and advertising events.
- Graduate from any field with 2-3 years of experience in real estate sales
- Should have excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of over-achieving sales target and a target-driven attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, open to travel and take up new challenges
About BiteSpeed -
Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup on a mission to help ecommerce brands embrace conversational commerce as the future of selling online.
We're starting by building the tools for any ecommerce brand to be able to sell and engage with their customers on chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger. Within 2 years of launch, we have 1500+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Read more about our mission and the story of commerce here - https://www.notion.so/b3cf14a080d94654ba46693c8cacd24f!
Check us out here - https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot and do read through the 180 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
Learn more about our investors here - https://yourstory.com/2020/12/funding-bitespeed-sandeep-tandon-freecharge-whiteboard-capital
About the team
We are a bunch of BITS Pilani graduates that started BiteSpeed out of our dorm rooms. When we started we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of. So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role
Till now our sales and go-to-market function has been founder-led. We're now at a point where we're doubling revenue every 2 months, increased usage by 40x in 3 months and need to scale. This role involves working closely with our founder to scale our initial sales efforts along with listening to customer feedback to form a pipe of customer insights for our product team.
What you’ll do:-
- Tl;dr sell, sell and sell some more to get the $$$ in. But since job descriptions are supposed to be serious stuff, feel free to read on
- Your day-to-day would involve talking to e-commerce business owners globally, understanding their problems & helping them understand how our product improves their lives
- You’ll be responsible for the end to end sales funnel from generating leads to converting them over product demos and getting the $$ in
- Writing creative cold emails/Linkedin messages which truly break through the noise (we've tried some wacky stuff in the past, we take this a little overboard)
- Playing the role of a trusted product advisor over sales demos to show customers how our product improves their lives
- Keeping your ears to the ground to collect customer feedback and forming a pipe for regular flow of customer insights to the product team
- Building the backbone for our sales process to scale for the next stage of growth
What makes you a good fit:-
- Your childhood dream was to sell ice to an eskimo (brownie points if you've tried it).
- You have 1+ years of experience doing high volume sales at an SMB SaaS startup (this is not a hard requirement);
- You have stories of selling stuff to people (this could even be concert tickets, sports cards or something you made)
- You have a way with words and have a collection of the best cold emails you've seen and written
- You have a genuine interest in conversations with people
Salary and Location
Location: Delhi NCR, India (Remote for now, hybrid model post-covid)
Expected CTC: INR 6-12 LPA + equity (ESOPs)
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.