Notice Period Should be less than 40 days.
CONTUS, a leading Software as a Product (SaaP) company provides Enterprise-Grade products and Digital Engine services for global customers.
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
What will you be doing :
- Building high-performance mobile apps with React Native.
- Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product that is a highly collaborative effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (.e.g. Backend, Product Manager and UX Designer) to define design and ship new features
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
What we are re looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in React-Native
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android or iOS application development and
- Hand on experience in React-Native.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience of creating mobile app GUI
- Strong knowledge of product development life cycle and mobile app deployments
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and coding best practices
- Minimum 2 Live mobile applications on Playstore to showcase.
UG: BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E or any relevant specialization
PG: MCA, M.Tech
What you will get :
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- The team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socialising, and collaboration (Conferences /Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks.
Converts into a full time ‘Mobile App. Developer’ position based on performance
A Mobile App (Flutter) Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product Design into a high performing and scalable app across platforms. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Application Development Owner in medium-long term
- Own Mobile App Development closely with Product Owner
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter framework.
- Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
- Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
- Knowledge: Basics of Mobile App Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
- Tool/Framework: Flutter
- Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
The ideal candidate must have experience working with enterprise mobile applications to be considered for this position.
If you are a strong architect/engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing enterprise web applications, we would love to speak to you!
Expertise in enterprise web and mobile platform development
4+ years of React Native experience
Experience in AWS
Ability to own the design from inception to deployment
Experience with Cloud / SaaS environment
Hands on experience of Android and iOS Application development
Experience in CI/CD
Expertise in Object Oriented and/or functional problem decomposition
Hands on experience in React Native.
Well versed with continuous integration & delivery tools like Jenkins & SonarQube
Well versed in Agile methodology and team coordination in onsite - offshore model
E- commerce experience is desired.
React Native experience is highly desired Other Skills:
Should have experience in working in Dual Shore model excellent coordination skills
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.