About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
Technical Requirement :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge in SQLite Database
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Should have knowledge of Kotlin
- Should have experience in MVC / MVVM Architecture.
- Good in Analytics and Communication
RSPP Write Up
(Role - Skill - Persona - Process)
Zoko makes it easy for businesses to do Sales, Marketing and Customer Support on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the internet of the #nextbillion and Zoko’s vision is to become the Shopify for merchants, selling on WhatsApp. We are backed the best - YCombinator, Ryan Hoover (the founder of Product Hunt), Binny Bansal backed 021 Capital and other illustrious YC Alumni.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Bangalore / Kochi / Remote
30-40 LPA + 0.15% to 0.2% equity
Define the Role
1. Leads and executes the mobile development strategy for the company
Key outcomes expected
1. Implementation of the mobile version(s) of the app in Android and iOS
8-12 years of experience in web and mobile development
Round 1- (Google Meet) - Founders (screening)
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - http://www.rejolut.com/" target="_blank">www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
- Write high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organises and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in product driven organisation.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
Technologies we're working with:
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava, Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across iOS/Android mobile platforms Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for existing applications
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Understanding of REST APIs
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Location: India (remote)
1. Handson exp in Kotlin and Android studio
2. Good understanding of Core Java
3. Experience in JSON parsing
4. Experience in REST API
5. Experience in Junit test cases
6. Well versed in Latest Android API version.
7. Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
8. Social Networking site integration
9. Code version tool – Git and JIRA
10. Architecture understanding - MVVM, MVP
11. Strong analytical and debugging skills/ Unit test coverage
12. Ability to do design and high level architecture
Android Developer - BLE Technology (Urgent Hiring)
Specifically looking for Android Developers with Strong knowledge and experience of working BLE Devices (Bluetooth Low Energy), Background Services, Third party SDKs, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
Note: Please, only apply if you have knowledge of integration and working of Android Apps with BLE Devices.
- Should be able to code in Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with background services, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design & Develop complete Android Applications using code standards.
- Write clean and well designed code.
- Analyze and identify problems & provide solution.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance of the App.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Experience in the required skills.
- Qualifications Required: B.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java and Kotlin.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in REST full web services.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Familiar with Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle, Background and Foreground Services integration.
- Command over code standards and code and query optimization.
- Able to use third party libraries if required.
- Good writing & communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Ready to take on new challenges and problems too.
• Build application logic & develop user-facing features in Kotlin and Java.
• Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
• Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
• Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
• At least 2 years of professional experience building native projects for Android.
• Have at least one live project.
• Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
• Experience creating custom libraries.
• Proficiency in various software design patterns.
• Accountable & proactive communicator.
• Has worked in an agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritize.
• Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
• If you have previous experience in node js and react
• If you have previous experience in building webrtc products