Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
Proficiency in programming languages Python and Core Java
Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
Should have worked on RDBMS (PostGres) and exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j), Search Engines (ElasticSearch)
Good working experience in Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes and Queues - Kafka / Redis
Good understanding of application design, ability to understand end to end architecture and contribute to its evolution
RESTful API development, understanding of distributed systems
Should have worked on AWS/Azure cloud platforms extensively
Good knowledge in development methodologies, tools and agile processes; JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, CI-CD
Understanding and experience of data pipelines would be a plus
Understanding and experience of C/C++ development would be a plus
What will you be doing?
Playing an Individual Contributor role for Platform development.
Develop flawless products, maintaining and building on top of existing components, participate in code reviews, work with the team on sprint mode
Estimate modules and projects; understands the design and implementation complexities.
Design, build, test and deploy E2E data pipelines, data stores on cloud
Work closely with product managers & architects
Contribute to Tally’s/Clustr’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognise and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code.
- You recognise and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
● At least 5 years' experience that includes at least 3 years of experience as Salesforce
developer in translating business requirements into working solutions using Salesforce
● Architect, design, implement, test and deliver applications and systems in Salesforce.
● Design and implement solutions to automate development tasks, releases, and
maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
● Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that
automate business processes.
● Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade
implemented systems. Author design documents and present design reviews
● Work in an agile development environment making regular incremental progress. Partner
with LAM developers, Business Analysts in NYC to define and implement solutions that
improve internal business processes
● Expertise in batch, queueable and scheduled jobs, future methods, Apex and triggers
Aura and / or Lightning Web Components
● In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules,
Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
● Experience with developer practices for code bulkification to adhere to Salesforce
governor limits on such items as SOQL queries
● Ability to communicate effectively with the team
● Ability to identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to
effectively communicate this to both Business analysts, Project lead / manager
● Experience Salesforce CRM with Sales & Service Cloud
● 5+ years of experience in coding with minimum 3 years in Salesforce
● Must have in Java/Web Services development.
● Must have 1+ year of Lightning Web Component & 2+ years of Aura (Lightning)
● Must have Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and / or Salesforce Advanced Developer
● Masters / Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
jQuery, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, CSS, SOQL & SOSL.
● 1+ year of experience with integrations using REST, SOAP Webservices.
Please Note, Job Timings are from 12 PM - 9 PM
We are looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer to develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements and system technical specifications. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Software Development Engineer responsibilities include analysing requirements, define system functionality and writing code in the companys current technology stack. The candidate is expected to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) process from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. You should be a team player with a keen eye for detailed and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in SDLC, Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g., Java), strong computer science fundamentals we’d like to meet you.
Years of experience : 2 to 10 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
The overview of this position (based in Chennai, India) includes:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Technology professional with experience in designing and managing the implementation of future looking, flexible and reusable, enterprise applications and components.
- Expert in translating business requirements into an application design that includes Data Model, Web Screens, Web Services, and batch processing.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Deploy programs, gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Good interpersonal and technology understanding skills
- Evaluate open-source components and integrate into product pipeline
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Strong Java, development skills (JAVA, J2EE, STRUTS, SPRING, Web Services, Eclipse, UI screens, AngularJS, React.JS)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong knowledge on databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server and NoSQL databases)
- Understanding of various deployment servers (Apache Tomcat is a must)
- Understanding of OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge is a must.
- Strong understanding in creating and maintaining web services.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Implementation and release management activities
- Good understanding of unit/system and functional testing methodology
- Experience working in large transaction-based systems
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience documenting technical functions
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Experience in Linux based systems, development of shell-based scripts.
- Training on the coding paradigms, guidelines, frameworks, usage of the applications would be provided by the engineers
- Periodic training sessions would be conducted by the technical architects in terms of technology and skills to be learnt
- Periodic, structured training would be provided on the applications Hours & Environment
- Typical 40 hours of work a week
- Depending on the requirements, work hours may have to be extended during the day, weekend
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)
About radix health
We, Radix health, Inc are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of US and India, developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for US Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations, data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge, technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to be associated with several leading medical groups in US.
Working at radix health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview with team
- Interview with VP.
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
We are looking for an experienced Java or full-stack developer who is passionate about developing solutions that improve healthcare. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience building large-scale web applications.
You will be expected to define/scope feature-sets and develop new functions. You will be a part of the team that is focussed on our one of many industry leading software solutions, designing scalable/maintainable object oriented architecture and producing market leading, self-testable deliverables.
You are expected to be a technology enthusiast, who likes to think out of the box, embraces new technology alternatives, has a creative mind and is a go-getter.
- Education : BE/MS/M. Tech/MCS/MCS with excellent records
- Server side : Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services, Spring Boot framework, JAX-RS APIs
- Concepts : Strong understanding of Data Structures, Concurrency, Mult-threading, Design patterns, Java packages, Garbage collection, collections, JVM, JDBC
- ORM : Mybatis, Hibernate
- Unit testing : JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito
- Build : Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD : GIT, Devops practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
- Databases : SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Cloud :AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
- APM: ELK, Grafana
- At least 4 years of SAAS software development experience.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS is a MUST!
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Strong understanding of Java is expected
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.
Perform high quality software analysis, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
* Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyse requirements.
* Implement the features based on the design.
* Follow good development practices.
* Product deployment and support.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Expert in JEE/ Java programming.
* Competent in delivering a high quality product.
* Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
* Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
* Expert in data structures and algorithms.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.