About Sugoi Labs
MEAN STACK DEVELOPER
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 2 to 4years
Role: Product Engineer (MEAN STACK Developer)
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
We are looking for a full stack developer having expertise in web development, with experience in React, NodeJS, Postgres. Should also have experience with API development & integration.
- Develop back-end components that are scalable and reusable which aligns
with the existing architecture.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-
- Design, build, test, and document code
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems.
- Computer science graduates would be preferred
- Basic understanding of tech stacks - Postgres & Git
- Ability to work independently is a must.
- To add new features according to the requirements, to work on regular updates
as per the latest technological advancements.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the
teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that
Tech CoFounder wanted for our startup. We're building a TikTok of dashcam type videos to allow users to capture interesting scenes or moments from across more than 6 crore kms of roads globally. This solution can have a lot of Connected Mobility potential at the back.
It's a short videos app meant for dashcam style videos getting recorded but from the user's smartphone (placed on a holder in a car or on a bike or in the users hands as well)
The individual should have knowledge of Full stack mobile app development preferably in Kotlin and MEAN stack along with the ability to deploy things on cloud (AWS) A plus point if he OR she knows about iOS app development as well. Bigger plus point will be the ability to move quickly with regards to developing and rolling out features for users at lightening speed.
*Salary mentioned is the salary we both can draw once the initial set of investors come on board and we can raise north of US$ 100k in the first round. You will be entitled to 30-35% equity in exchange of your initial tech development efforts.
Salaries will obviously go up as we raise more rounds and so will the value of our equity go up during each fund raise.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Participating in the full development life cycle, including implementing design, coding, testing, and production release
- creating modules and components in React and coupling them together into a functional app
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workaround
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in MEAN or MERN stack - i.e. React/Angular and Node.js
- Deep knowledge of Frontend Application practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience along with Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
- Knowledge Experience in building ionic/hybrid apps is a huge positive
Looking for folks with a hacker's mindset
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will have to perform a full stack developers role. And will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch and maintaining or enhancing the current functionality.
- Clear communication skills and a strong customer first attitude
- PHP expert with live project implementations in Laravel framework with MySQL database
- Write clean and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product code and databases. Refactor or optimize existing code & database where needed
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
- Ability to learn and implement automated test tools
- Implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Adhering to the continuous integration and deployment strategies.
- At least four years experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language e.g., C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, .NET Core
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment preferably on Azure.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— e.g., Angular, React
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git or any other configuration management systems.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience with third-party controls like Sync Fusion Controls / Telerik
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Equivalent Degree
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
Usually recognized as Team/Technical Leader, Senior Software Engineers Solves big problems that come with a lot of ambiguity. As technical leaders of the team, Sr SDE’s work efficiently and regularly deliver the right things with limited guidance. They take a long term view of team’s software and how it fits into the architecture; fix architecture deficiencies and/or propose larger projects, which may require the work of rest of the team. They understand the business impact of systems and show good judgment when making technical trade-offs between team’s short-term technology or operational needs and longterm business needs. As a key influencer in team strategy, Sr SDE’s drive mindful discussions with customers and peers. They bring perspective and provide context for current technology choices and guide future technology choices.
Sr SDE’s take ownership of team architecture, providing a system-wide view and design guidance. They drive engineering best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.) and set standards. They work to resolve the root cause of endemic problems which may require them to influence software decisions made by other teams. When confronted with discordant views, they are able to find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus). They actively contribute in recruiting and help others leverage their expertise, by coaching and mentoring in organization or at their locations. They provide technical assessments for promotions in SDE job family.
As a norm, Amazon SDE’s have industry-leading technical abilities. They recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. They write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++. They solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. They build flexible systems without over-engineering and choose simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones. They understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when not to use them; recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. They understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. Sr SDE’s write software that is easy for others to contribute to.
Amazon SDE’s build software for business’ sake, not for technology’s sake. They have an understanding and empathy for Amazon’s customers and business objectives, particularly those aspects relevant to their teams and divisions. They work in a team, driving things forward, they collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
Key Responsibilities include: - Ability to architect and design right solutions starting with broadly defined problems Provide technical mentorship/leadership to other engineers Drive best practices and engineering excellence Development of code in object oriented languages like Java and C++.