LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore, Pune & Hyderabad
The person should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
He should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
He should be sound in Java.
He should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
He should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
He should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Past experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
- Experience 5+ Years
- Can join immediately
- Well-versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, security, transaction.
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
Zycus is looking for a passionate Technical Lead with a strong background in software engineering to build highly scalable applications that will be used by our millions of users globally. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for Design, Development & Deployment of product. Also you will be providing knowledge on efficient and effective software development practices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong coding & development experience of about 9-14 years.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 9-14 year's experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies(Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of 2-3 developers.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
Lead Software Engineer - JAVA
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - We want to meet you!
The Lead Software Engineer is an individual contributor who contributes to building high-performing, scalable product offerings. You must be creative with an eye for quality and detail towards building a modern platform that will further streamline client offerings and enhance the client experience. Product-based experience is required. This position is based in our Pune, India office.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Apply specialized domain expertise to design, build, improve and coach others in the software development process
- Make realistic assessments of timelines and estimates of the team’s work efforts
- Ensure software meets design and architectural specifications
- Take ownership of your product/features - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the entire technology stack
- Document and verbally communicate ideas and implementation decisions across the team
- Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 8+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining Java-based applications
- Contributes clearly articulated ideas to the software design process
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
- Excellent experience with Web Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring JPA
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL), SQL and Hibernate ORM
- Must be hands-on with unit testing and working with continuous integration environments
- Experience with the agile development methodology
- Extensive experience with software architecture and design
- Highly motivated, self-driven independent performer
- Outstanding communication skills
- M.Sc./B. Tech/B.E in Computer Science
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Advanced SQL, PostgreSQL advanced and administration
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Strong Python development experience
Job Title : Sr Java Developer
We are seeking a well experienced full stack Java developer for our product. As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
Skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 4+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
1. Work as part of a software development team
2. Good working knowledge with Core & advance java
3. Understanding of Spring & hibernate frameworks
4. Write code per app specifications in Java with Spring and Hibernate Framework.
5. Should have worked on front end technologies.
6. Good understanding of MySQL database ,Should be able to design database
7. Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
8. Should be able to design authentication service
9. Good experience in Java Spring,Angular 5,Web APIs
10.Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
11.Should have knowledge about third party authentication like Facebook login, google login and Twitter login along with push notification and payment gateways
12.Write well designed, testable, efficient code and make sure designs are in compliance with specifications
Skills and Experience preference :
- 0.6 to 3 years of overall experience in software development with any degree in Computer science or related subject.
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE, RMI, Web services.
- Competent JSP, Struts, SQL, OOPs and ORM technologies (hibernate).
- Strong understanding of design patterns and multithreading.
- Experience on working in high performing development teams using agile/ scrum methodologies and Tools; various code versioning systems, such as SVN.
- Ability to multi task and switch context to changing priorities in a high dynamic environment and proficient in troubleshooting skills, especially in complex application stacks.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and mobile platform is added advantage
Strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC), RESTFUL Web services and Postgres DB
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed