Technologies / PROGRAMMING Languages -
Fame work - MS.Net Framework/.Net core,
ASP.net MVC, WPF, HTML 5, Jquery, C#, Python, IOT, web technologies.
Database: SQL Server, ORACLE, MY SQL, IODB, SQL Lite, REST API
communication: WCF, web services, REST API,
Pattern: MVVM, MVC
Mobile Apps: ANDROID, IOS
Hands-on experience of project life cycle management using agile / scrum.
Domain Knowledge - IoT, Energy /Power, Manufacturing, Automotive, Steel.
Experience in making the functional and/or Technical design specification document in any one domain is mandatory.
1. Will be a significant contributor to the detailed technical architecture design of the project and support the initial requirements envisioning effort (particularly understanding and evolving the functional and non-functional requirements for the solution). Shall be responsible for software programming guiding the team through technical decisions, particularly those at the solution architecture level. Should also have sufficient experience in UX and back-end design. Writes TDS.
2. Follows standards for execution / development / deployment.
3. Ensures that the team adheres to architectural direction and standards appropriately.
4. Responsible for Technical / Technology review of the IT product/projects.
5. Responsible for code review of the program developed by the team.
6. Experience in hands-on programming and also resolving teams' technical queries/hurdles is mandatory.
7. Shall be responsible for IT execution/operations/project closures /Execution Challenges. Team building and training / mentoring.
8. Thorough technical knowledge and programming skills
9. Will create the solution architecture for the project.
10. Software modeling and simulation
11. Integrate software with third-party systems
12. Follows schedule and methods
13. Sales support HR functions for his team
About FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd
Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with the internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs a more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with the internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hands-on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem-solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
1. Responsible for working with the tech lead and coding the assigned tasks.
2. Responsible for delivering the assigned tasks with the highest quality on time.
3. Responsible to code and documenting for required projects.
4. Responsible for submitting Daily/weekly status reports to the Tech lead.
5. Responsible for debugging, troubleshooting the bugs and fixing them.
1. Responsible for attending internal SCRUM meetings.
2. Responsible for peer review.
3. Interaction with the Tech lead, Product Owner, and QA team.
4. Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology.
Angular (10+), Angular JS, Web API, C#, Asp.Net (Asp.Net Core & Angular), Azure DevOps, Webservices,
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other developers and team members
- Document development and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Familiarity with the .Net Core, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- 2+ years of development experience using MVC, C# .NET
- In depth understanding of design patterns
- Strong exposure to SQL / MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of ReactJS, Angular is a plus
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Kindly mention the details which are mentioned below
Expected CTC (If you are holding an offer please mention):-
We are looking to hire an experienced .Net Developer to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Vidhema technologies is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Net Developer:
● Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
● Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
● Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
● Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
● Create and test software prototypes
● Develop client displays and user interfaces
● Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
● Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Net Developer:
● Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural
patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
● Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
● Able to work well in a team setting
Location Bangalore and Noida / HybridRole: FULL STACK DEVELOPER – APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: B. Tech/B.E. in CS or IT or any related degree in computer programming
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 4+ years EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
Full-Time ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams
- Development and Implementation of web applications
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
- Be responsible for implementing features, providing bug fixes, and reviewing code quality to ensure they work well at the cloud scale.
- Take pride in ownership in code and product features delivered.
Must Have Skills
Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack .Net, C# and REST APIs (.net framework 4.5+) SQL Server & DB semantics. (Couchbase will be a plus) OAuth standard /Bitbucket and Azure Strong experience in deployment of solution on cloud
Good to Have Skills
Good communication skills.(life science exp is a plus)
Good understanding of project architecture and software development Knowledge of design user friendly interface processes.
Exposure to Big Data and cloud environment
Communicating with Influence : Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to do client interactions
Analysis & Problem solving : Capitalizes on opportunities to pursue value. Brings issues out in open so that all concern can address and find solution
Working in Partnerships/ team player : Building professional relationships with members of the client team
Professional Expertise Development : Has an open and learning mindset. Adapts to new learning approaches and methods
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.
• Experience in OOPS, Design Patterns, UML Modelling is a must
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is needed
• Basic Knowledge of SAFe, its Jargons minimally in theory
• Ability to build Ramp up Plans and Bring Teams up to Speed