- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application in the web/win platform.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Hands-on experience in ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Hands-on experience of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
About Riverstone Infotech
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking .NET Developers (Full Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, rich UI/UX, and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
Do you believe your code could bring millions out of poverty in India?
At Rang De, we are building a purpose driven peer-to-peer lending platform to provide low cost credit for the underserved. Using the power of cloud, mobile and analytics, we want to make rangde.in the place where change happens every day.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of the engineering team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end, back-end and Rest API coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Key skills that you must bring to the table:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and implement software using client-side and server-side technologies
- Write effective APIs which work well for both web as well as mobile applications
- Unit test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Use secure coding practices
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Document your work for the benefit of the team
Experience and qualifications:
- Familiarity with common stacks and frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Java is a prerequisite, experience in Python will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Apache, Tomcat, Rest API
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud technologies. Skills in DevOps will be a big bonus
- Given that we continue to work remotely, we expect you to have great communication skills and willingness to work under an agile environment
- Must have an innate ability to learn and creative ability to solve big challenges
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 1-5 years of relevant full stack experience
- Work from Anywhere (WFA)
- Work with a start-up team passionate about social impact
- Access to coaching from global thought leaders
- You are free to think and execute big
- Competitive salary
- Equitable stock options
- Additional 11 days leave for Vipassana Meditation
- Create sustainable social impact with your work
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
As a Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will build and maintain eCommerce websites. you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience in Magento & PHP
- Ability to develop custom extensions.
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Ability to do customization in Magento 2.
- Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
- Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of Bit bucket, specifically Git.
- Should have good knowledge of semantics and code optimization techniques
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP-based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks(Angular 7, AngularJS)
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js end points using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Knowledge in unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine etc..
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Knowledge in continuous integration
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway integration is a plus
Working with an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA.
Involving in writing functional specifications and technical documentation
Working with the peer developers and writing good quality codes and release features
Participation in internal code reviews
Direct interaction with the client