● Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stage
● Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Buyer app
aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a
You should apply if you:
● possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and
● Experienced in Java or Kotlin
● Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the
processes around you.
● Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
knowhow to deal with different screen sizes
● Proficient with restful API to connect Android applications to back-end
mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your
experience in process and technical leadership.
● work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of
● Good in pixel-perfect implementation of Design
*Experience needed : minimum Trained Android fresher*
We are having walkins for Android app developer on Android studio or flutter Android app developer or React Native Android app developer
Number of candidates needed : 6 developer
If you have done some Android app with JSON parsing knowledge then pleas come for walkins interview.
Please walkins for the interview as well as please suggest your friends to walkins for the interview
You can walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address: - Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-22.214.171.124.95(HR) , +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR) , +91-126.96.36.199.24 (technical Department)
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank etc develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 100% reimbursement for all job/growth related courses you complete in Udemy
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea. Highly subsidized lunch.
Job Position : Android Developer
> Must have experience on E-Com project
> Ability to handle a team of 5-10 people
> Intl. Payment Gateway Exp
> Ready to work on tight deadline
> Deep knowledge of Android
You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred
Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven, and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works! ) to join our tribe. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, the experiments you run, and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
- Work on cutting edge technical systems and seek to do things no one else has done before.
- Work with a group of people who believe in the utmost transparency and ethical practices.
- Work with full autonomy and high ownership of outcomes
- Add value to our user's life • Evolve as a professional through a learning and challenging journey.
- 4+ years of overall work experience, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in Android development
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Kotlin and Android eco-system
- Experience in software engineering best practices and design principles
- Prior experience in working on scalable Android App • Capable of handling web service integration - RESTful, JSON, SOAP, XML
- A focus and passion for Mobile UI & UX to make apps exciting for the user
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Understanding of product development lifecycle
- Experience in React Native is a bonus
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Candidates with certification into Android development are preffered.
Craftsvilla Handicrafts Pvt Ltd