- Should be able to install SCM and associated modules on Windows Servers
- Should understand SCM DB and architecture
- Should be able to install CU or PR updates
- Should be having fair understanding of Windows patches
- Should understand SCM services and have understanding on Monitoring applications
● Will be Responsible for the Revenue of a Property.
● Driving Sales through In-bound inquiries coming from different sources.
● Calling clients, showing them the Venue and convincing them to book.
● Understanding the Client requirements and creating a package which suffices all the requirements of the clients.
● Coordinating and Negotiating with Relevant Vendors and giving best rates to the Clients.
● Apart from Sales, Focus should also be on customer service and relationship building to get repeat business.
We are looking for a Young and Energetic Person who is
● Has Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
● Is Target Oriented with Sharp Business Acumen.
● Ability to take up ownership.
● Presentable and Soothing Personality.
● Has 01-03 years of experience.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Provide customers with successful product demonstration of SaaS technology and applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-2 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for ensuring steady growth for the company in terms of new clients and projects.
The Business Development Associate should understand the company’s portfolio and be able to sell the same to the prospective clients in the network.
The candidate will be responsible for the success matrix of growth of the company.
Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
Win new business and achieve agreed revenue targets
Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India & worldwide.
Write compelling business proposals
Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge of all things digital
Demonstrate initiative and drive
Bachelors, Masters in relevant courses.
4-5 years of relevant work experience
Strong communication skills - oral and written
Experienced leader and collaborator
Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
Mandatory Qualifications required
Should have a proven record of working in a Creative Agency or Advertising agency.
Should have a thorough understanding of Digital marketing including Google & Social Mediums and how they benefit clients.
Should have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies
Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Salary negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience.
Should have an understanding that the job may require the person to be available after office hours/holidays.
Should have a calm, polite, and professional behaviour and should be a self-motivated leader.
Should Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills
CTC: 5-8 Lacs PA
Based in Delhi