Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Edurev Solutions
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Candidate must be presentable.
Can Join Immediately.
Any graduate with expert convincing skills.
Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learn about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
1-3 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Candidates should have
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years in any industry with operations execution knowledge
- The ability to work in a demanding startup environment
- Interact with Vendors, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure all bookings are serviced
- Bring on board fresh vendors and increase fleet capacity
- Liaison between vendors and Finance team to ensure invoices are cleared on time
- Followup with the customer immediately after every ride to recover any extras
- Can-do attitude to ensure the entire operations go smoothly.
Field Sales Engineer
Hosur(2), Bangalore(2), Bommasandra(2),Tumkur(1)
1-3yrs into industrial sales of Engineering products
Not constrain for right candidate
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- IMMEDIATE JOINERS
- INTERVIEW WITHIN 2 DAYS
- COMPANY NAME - SQUAREYARDS.COM (SQUAREYARDS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.)
Job Title: Area Manager
Experience - 5 to 8 years *Real Estate*
Resource: Team Handling Role
Work Location: Chennai
Age: Below 30
Job Title: Regional Manager
Experience - Above 8 years *Real Estate*
Resource: Team Handling Role
Work Location: Chennai
Age: Below 35
Business development department is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales. The department play vital role in the organization in bringing new customers by which expand financial growth to the organization.
Key Performance Area
* Generation Sales
* New Business Development / Conversation
* Service Delivery
* Customer Relationship (Customer Satisfaction and Feedback)
* Exploring company brand value in the market
Responsibilities & duties
* Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
* Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets
* Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
* Report on sales activities to senior management
* Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
* Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
* Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
* Compiling and analyzing sales figures
* Collecting customer feedback and market research
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Required Candidate profile
* Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
* Good experience in Sales
* Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
* A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
* Dynamic, aggressive and result oriented.
*To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
Communitate fast and easily : 8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
Quick Resume share : sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
Note :- Preferable and consider only Chennai based candidates.
#realestate #sales #marketing #realestatedevelopment #marketing #estateagents #businessdevelopment #job #experience #growth #management #team #investmentproperties #realestatedeveloper #realestatedevelopers #realestatebrokers #realestateexperts #realestateagents #realestateexpert #realestateagency #realestateagent #realestatebroker #realestateforsale #realestateconsultant #realestatebusiness #realestatecompany #realestateadvice #realestateentrepreneur #realesate #realestateadvisor #realestatecareers #realestateindia #realestatedeals #realestatecareer #salesandmarketingjobs #salesandmarketing #salescareers #salescareer #salesdevelopment #salesenablement #salesconsultant #salesagents #chennaijobs #chennaijob #chennai #chennaihiring #chennairealestate #chennaistartups #tamilnadu #tamilnadujobs #tamil
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with Japanese Customers / Targeted Audience
- Fixing the appointments to the Managers/ Business Heads
- Prospecting the Right audience for our Business
- Handle the calls when Manager is not available
Desired Profile :
- Proficiency in Japanese Language
- Experience in Lead Generation is a Plus
- Able to take the calls confidently
- Experience in Fixing Appointments and Maintaining the Calendars