Job Title: State Sales head Job Category: Full time
Qualification Graduate in computer science, BE, /MBA Location Madhya pradesh State
Salary Range 50000 PM + Incentives Experience: More than 5 years
Position Overview: We are seeking a State Sales head with a passion for education and a proven track record
in sales to lead and expand our presence in the Madhya Pradesh state. Ambitious and energetic candidates required
expertise in customer aquacation strategy & dedication for effective sales & marketing strategy to drive
sustainable financial growth with forging strong relationships & product knowledge.
● Sales Strategy: Develop & execute a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with the company's
goals and objectives. Continuously evaluate and refine the strategy based on market trends & customer
● Revenue Growth: Meet and exceed revenue targets by identifying business opportunities, negotiating
contracts, and managing the sales pipeline. Foster long-term relationships with key accounts.
● Market Analysis: Stay updated on industry trends, customer needs to inform product development and
sales strategies. Conduct market research,competition & competitor analysis to identify opportunities
● Sales Process Optimization: Implement & improve sales processes, systems & follow the best
practices in sales and customer relationship management, use tools to enhance efficiency &
● Reporting and Analysis: Regularly analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide insights
and recommendations for improvement. Present reports to senior management to track progress and
make informed decisions.
● Customer Engagement: Collaborate with the marketing team to create targeted marketing campaigns,
promotions, and events to attract and retain customers. Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction
through effective communication and support.
● Collaboration: Identify and establish strategic partnerships with educational institutions, organizations
& other stakeholders to expand the company's reach and influence in the EdTech sector.
Qualification and experience:
● Proven working experience as a State Sales head in K-12 or CBSE school business,
● Proven sales track record, computer Proficiency for proposal development & CRM tools
● Market knowledge, strong relationship is expected with ability to build rapport
● Good analytical and strong problem solving skills, listening and questioning skills, combined with the
ability to interact confidently with clients, able to work under pressure in result oriented manner
● Graduate from any branch computer science, MBA, BA, B.Com
● Edtech/Book publisher or sales & marketing experience are added advantages
Company Profile: Scholarclone is an innovative EdTech company committed to transforming education
through cutting-edge technology solutions. We provide a range of online learning & administrative platforms,
resources, & tools designed to empower educators and learners alike. With a mission to make education
accessible and engaging, administrative solutions and integrated business applications to a wide spectrum of
clients including education institutes.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Scholar clone Pvt Ltd
At Scholar Clone we are dedicated to transforming K-12 education so that all students can acquire and apply the knowledge, attitudes, and necessary skills to thrive in their studies, careers, and lives.
We focus: Integrated solution and human and data driven technology.
Inside Sales Lead
The Inside Sales head will lead a team of regional inside sales manages/reps and will be responsible for meeting revenue targets in the regions.
- Manage the regional inside sales team and deliverables
- Set and track sales targets for your team aligned to the overall Qualified targets in the region and across the globe
- Set the pace for outbound efforts to ensure faster delivery of qualified leads as well as efficient conversions
- Track quality of conversations, lead quality and other metrics to ensure adherence to standards that will lead to attainment of sales goals every quarter
- Mentor and train the team as required to Improve conversions
- Work closely with marketing, sales and other teams
- Sign up for and deliver a certain number of qualified opportunities every quarter
- Consistently work towards improving team productivity and efficiency
Mandatory requirements (Please read these carefully before applying)
- Prior experience in leading inside sales teams at least for over 800 days or more
- B2B experience especially in pitching a complex tech product to diverse audiences and managing teams that do so
- Proven capability in delivering qualified sales opportunities and meeting sales targets globally
1. Training the field team on Sales pitch on regular basis
2. Responsible for revenue generation through sales
3. Drive the off-line lead generation activities for the cities (primarily through referrals)
4. Ensure minimum 50% sales conversion on the leads assigned to the team
5. Figure out new channels to generate more leads off-line and ensure conversions on the same
6. Regular evaluation of the sales team through test and measure their performance
7. Improve the sales efficiency of the sales team
8. Tracking MoM performance for each of the field sales team
9. Work on the reports for the management and ensure data sanity
10. Real time handling the objection during sales and assisting the field sales team when they
are in front of the client
11. Share feedback on the pricing, policy change and other circumstances which may cause
downfall in sales numbers
12. Conduct motivation sessions with team to keep their moral high
1. At least have 2 years of experience in handling a team of 40+ in sales
2. Good data management skills. Primarily Google sheets, MS Excel, word etc.
3. Good communication and convincing skills
4. Work from office, weekly 6 days
5. Flexible with working hours
6. Aggressive approach towards customer acquisition
Brief on Amplior:-
- We are a Global B2B Tech-driven start-up lead generation company, with an awesome team, generating significant value
- We do things a bit differently... There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams
- Mostly, you’re your own boss, you also get plenty of guidance and support from super talented, smart colleagues, always pushing the boundaries of innovation
- We believe that people from different backgrounds, identities, and experiences, make our product and the company better.
Job Profile - Client Partner and Client Partner (Intern)
- Our Client Partners have Great comm skills and confidence
- Experience is welcome but not a necessity, Interns welcome
- Apply if you want to make a great career in marketing, sales, especially B2B (Business to business)
- You need to be Eager to learn more, ready to do quality conversations with Senior Executives in the biggest of the companies PAN India and Globally
- Love to research and find out about potential business prospects for our clients
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Team Lead – Business Development (Inside Sales) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and marketing strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the US Health Care and Media domain.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable Business Development Resources
· Manage a team of lead qualification BDEs or Inside sales representatives
· Proven working experience as a Team Lead – Inside Sales
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hub Spot)
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· Any Graduate with sales experience of at least 5+ years with team management experience of 2 plus years
Job description :
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
Field Sales Engineer
Hosur(2), Bangalore(2), Bommasandra(2),Tumkur(1)
1-3yrs into industrial sales of Engineering products
Not constrain for right candidate
Location: Kurla (Mumbai)
B2C sales/Inside Sales
Experience: 2-4 years into B2C/Inside sales (Mandatory)
Excellent communication is must
Compensation: Upto 6LPA
Max Age: 30
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities with HR Managers in various industries
- Build network of HR Consultants and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions
- Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role ( Freshers can Also Apply)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, second language a plus
- Experience with customer relationship tools
- Ability to travel
Team Manager – Direct Sales, Toppr.com Location: PAN India https://toppr.breezy.hr/
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 30 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni ZishaanHayath and HemanthGoteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at Toppr
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 – 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel