Ruby and Rails
Creating JSON based web services from Ruby on Rails (RoR) apps
A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
Good to have knowledge in any front end framework, Angular or above versions, Backbonejs, Ember.js
Should have extensive experience in Agile software development principles, practice, and process
Should have worked on enterprise-cl applications
RoR Performance tuning and scaling
Proficiency in English strongly preferred
A proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 or similar
Hands-on experience with at least one of the NoSQL environments like MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
Experience with text search systems like elastic, solr or similar
Hands-on experience in integrating with third-party REST APIs
Managing code with Git and other version control tools
Good to have knowledge of Nginx
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Designation : Backend - Mobile Application Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Backend Software Engineer to design and build functional applications and work with our dynamic team of engineers to solve challenges that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. You should be comfortable working with new technologies and architectures while working with a small team to take ownership of projects to ultimately deliver amazing global user experience. The ideal candidate needs to have experience building products and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
If you have a strong working knowledge of solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture and are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers as we create reliable APIs
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with building web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience of designing and integrating RESTful API’s, client communication and product development.
- Understanding of unit/integration testing, deployment of applications and GCP is a plus.`
- Exposure to IMAP Protocol & mail related applications is a plus
- 2 or more years of working experience as a Backend Developer.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- 3+ years of experience in Python and Django
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS - Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP/ASP.NET/MVC
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytic tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers, and other stakeholders in the client's organization and in the company to build and maintain software solutions
- Get specifications/wireframes/ mock-ups and translate them into scalable, high-performance, robust web apps!
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as per the best practices.
- Very comfortable with daily stand-up with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools.
- Exposure/experience in agile development practices
Desired Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech.
- Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
- Excellent in Ruby, metaprogramming.
- Excellent knowledge of Rails 4.x+
- Experience in using Rails Engine.
- Good experience with active accounts on Git, Github/Bitbucket, or similar SCM tools.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Knowledge and skills in static code analysis and performance management tools [Client side, Server side, Database]
- Databases: Expert level skills in one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Exposure to Release, Build Management, Deployment steps, and methodologies.
Nice to have Skills:
- MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, RSpec, Enzyme, Jest
- Experience:2-4 year
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, CouchDB), PostgreSQL
- Mocha test environment
- Should JS testing framework
- Experience implementing mock services
- Nock API mocking
- NPM, Redis
- Typescript / Coffee script experience will be an added advantage
- Experience working with opensource JS projects
- Experience in developing REST API
- Source code management tool - Git / GitHub
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and client/server web programming model
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work with the cross-geo client team
Role: Technical Lead
Years of Experience - 9 to 15 years
- Required person as .net core, team Management,Good communication,Plus Rest API,AWS Lambda,mySql
- AWS API Gateway .
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 9 to 12 yrs years’ experience in technology related roles including relevant work as technical architect.
- Experience working with latest software technologies (.Net core 3.1+, MVC/WCF/Web API, cloud hosted (AWS) , mobile ready software products (Angular 6+/React.js)
- Experience in AWS cloud.
- Experience working with GIT/TFS, CI/CD setups, Application Monitoring, Logging and Analysis tools
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile-SCRUM environment using tools like Jira or equivalent
- Experience working with international customers (US and UK preferable)
- Experience in customer interaction and ability to present solutions and consult clients on technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users. Ability to coach and mentor internal teams and customers.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestic and occasional international across US and Europe.
- Proficient using standard software, such as MS Office applications, Google Apps, and communication and diagramming/presentation tools.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participating in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle, focusing on speed and efficiency
- Planning and implementing model data structures for scalability
- Working on the maintenance or enhancement of existing data structures
- Designing REST APIs which will be used by multiple clients
What you need to have:
- B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA
- Have experience of building large scale & complex systems with low latency and high availability.
- Have strong experience of working with design patterns & REST APIs.
- Have strong experience of working with Go routines.
- Knowledge of static code analysis tools.
- Must have strong experience with Build and Release management, Agile processes and Estimations.
- Strong understanding of implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks.
- Strong understanding of designing database schema.
- Should know about micro-services.
- Writing highly optimised code on server.
- Should be a fast learner and go-getter without any fear of failing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with popular Golang frameworks like Revel.
- Know how of HTML / PHP.
Strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC), RESTFUL Web services and Postgres DB
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed