Saint-Gobain group through its group company Grindwell Norton Limited has established INDEC - an International Delivery Center in Mumbai to provide IT solutions and services to the groups’ businesses Globally.
INDEC is currently organized into INDEC Application Development, INDEC Infrastructure Management and Cyber Security Management.
While INDEC Apps specializes in Software application development and maintenance services (ADM), INDEC Infra specializes in monitoring and managing the key IT infrastructure assets of the group deployed globally across 70 countries worldwide. INDEC provides IT Services and Solutions to the Saint-Gobain group through its state-of-the-art delivery centers based at Andheri – East in Mumbai. There are approximately 1200+ associates working in INDEC currently.
INDEC Infra operates on the following service lines: Network Coordination Center (NCC/NOC), Data Center Infrastructure Support, IT Standards, Tools Engineering and Reporting Automation.
INDEC Cybersecurity provides 24/7 Security monitoring to detect & react on any suspicious activity in Saint- Gobain. It provides services on vulnerability scanning, web application firewall, endpoint protection, strong authentication, digital certificate, Win 10 MBAM and SFTS support.
Required Skills: Core PHP, PHP Framework, Angular JS, MY SQL
1. Maintenance of existing Portal developed in Core PHP
2. Redeveloping the existing portals using new technologies
3. Develop new portal as per user expectation using APIs
3.OOPS Concepts in PHP
4.Advanced custom and Security Plugins
5.Good Problem Solving skills.
6. Ability to create/tweak existing plugins
7. Ability to create multiple dashboards apart from admin dashboard
8.Good Knowledge in DB - MySQL/PostGreSQL
9.Ability to debug Frontend applications
Good to have Understanding of:
2.HTML, CSS, JS, Github tools, AWS, Basics of React JS.,Github link
3. Ability to create API over existing plugin data
Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Notice Period: 15 days or less
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 8-10 years of experience in web development and software design
- Good experience in Laravel
The key aspects of this role:
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years
in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution.
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Experience with Shopify, ReactJs, JQuery CSS, HTML would be plus.
- Strong grasp of TDD and BDD.
- Experience with Heroku or AWS or DigitalOcean.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.