Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
Job Description - Omniflow and Java Developer
Should have working experience between 6-8 years in Java development
Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Skills and Competencies:
Strong documentation skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Decision making and problem solving skills
Good organizational skills
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field(or combined with related experience)
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications
- Deep knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, command-line programs and solid design principles.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.js,Sails.js,StrongLoop, Meteor,Loopback.js, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database(MongoDB)
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Well versed with front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3, AWS, GCP, Azure, Good hold on CLI command, OS
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Senior SD4 engineer/Principal Engineer/ Architect who has led or been part of platform teams inside a large/mid tech company
- Deep expertise working with any of the programming languages to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.Python experience is a bonus - but not required
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general and ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, Load Balancing
- Experience in building a platform team on AWS for Product based companies/start-ups
What You’ll Do
- Build the core technology platform, including Automated provisioning of infrastructure, deployment, and monitoring of services
- Build a central services directory within an organization that shows the cost and health of all services and makes the management of microservices extremely easy
- This involves working with core infrastructure and understanding them in great detail - like Kubernetes, ServiceMesh, Service security
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
- - 5+ Years working experience as Java Development
- - Hands on using Microservices
- - Extensive experience on Spring boot / spring
- Primary Skill: Java, Microservices
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
We are hiring Senior & Lead Product Engineers to architect, design, develop & deploy our messaging, search, integration and document services written in the Java platform. You will be responsible for writing and scaling high performing, robust services for MangoApps suite of products. The focus will be on creating robust high volume applications, and at the same time have the ability to turn around quick prototypes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 to 15 years of hands-on product design & development experience in high performing performance grade Java based systems
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing database driven, Internet-based, server product a must.
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and hands on experience of Multi threading, Collections and Concurrency required.
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor and also collaborate with team members to get things done
- Experience with web services, and agile product development methodologies desired.
- Possess very good analytical & problem solving skills
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about customer service and ensure our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about customer service and believe providing stellar customer support is a strategic differentiator for a product company
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Pune, India
MangoApps is an all-in-one platform for employee communication, engagement, training & teamwork. It is designed to drive digital transformation in industries where non-desk workers are the majority — healthcare, manufacturing, retail, pro-services, to name a few. MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Seattle & Pune.
MangoApps was founded on the idea that by deploying one single system (instead of a patchwork of siloed tools) across the entire organization, companies can empower all its employees and significantly increase productivity, engagement, & satisfaction. Now, over a decade later, we still deliver on that idea every day so employees can get fast and seamless access to all the information and tools they need to share, communicate, collaborate, find & learn.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2016, 2017 & 2018. In 2021, we were rated #1 Product in the Digital Workspace Quadrant by Software Reviews.
We are currently hiring for experienced Golang developers who will be part of our blockchain team in contributing to the blockchain's core concepts like consensus, governance and p2p.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Experience in leading and inspiring software development teams
- 2 - 4 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel pattern.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Use Golang API/SDK such as viper, gorilla/mux, go-ps grpc, quic-go.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
Here’s what you will do
- Work effectively with cross functional teams including product management to translate requirements to code, with test teams to troubleshoot, isolate issues and provide root cause, ensuring that the software developed is of the highest quality
- Develop re-usable frameworks/components and Proof-of-Concepts required to accelerate development process.
- Take end to end technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code
We are looking for a persuasive Developer to plan, Develop and Execute Web applications and services. Backend Developer will be reponsible to take care of development and Backend operations.
- Design and create services and system architecture and provide feedback to other team members
- Develop and manage databases and applications
- Product development & testing bug fixing to improve the new and existing product
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build & maintain large scale product with rapid growth
- Working with the core and other team members
- Establish Back-End Software Engineer best practices
- 2+ years of experience in NodeJS building scalable web applications or services
- Experience with technologies like MySQL, Express etc.
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, etc. is plus
- Good at analytical and problem solving skill, knowledge of how computer and algorithms work
- Passionate, problem solver, can work with team, agile.
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of backend applications
- Excellent communication skills, organised and self-sufficient
- Experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance