- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- 2+ Yrs experience in microservices
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Know how of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
- Other required skills of a java developer include the basic knowledge of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Service-oriented architecture
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Constructors, lists, maps, sets
- File IO and serialization
- Java Keywords like static, volatile, synchronized, transient, etc
- Multi-threading and Synchronization
- 3-5 years of experience in development of Java based Web software solutions
- Expertise in Full Stack Java development using Java frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Maven with Oracle database
- Have knowledge and experience with at least one of the following frontend technologies: ReactJS or Angular 2+
- Have good written and verbal English language communication skills with an ability to work effectively in an international environment
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements for a green field development
- Designing the technology and cloud infrastructure architecture to achieve the functional and nonfunctional requirements
- The product you will be working on needs to scale up to support millions of users an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Solution needs to be easy to deploy and manage on multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Mentoring, guiding and training the team on various technology, quality and security aspects
- Guiding the team to implement automated CI/CD processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with most AWS Services - EC2, ECS, RDS, ECR, S3, SNS, SQS, and more
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deploying and Scaling microservices to AWS
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform in evaluation and cost estimation
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
To help us grow and increase our Talent Density, we are looking for an All-Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one-of-a-kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
Please find below the details of the job:
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are action and result-oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What are we looking for, in you?
You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 5-6 years
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Attention to details
You believe in teamwork.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software platforms and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
Code, test and operate node.js based services
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If you are interested, I will send you details to my team for further screening.