We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development team to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Skill Set required
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
About ACCESS Design Solutions
- Coding Complex Modules
- Code review and enforcing best practices
- Improve application architecture
- Constantly improve his/her own skill set
- Customisation to existing open souce and custom built applications
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices and methodologies.
Education & Experience:
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA or M.Tech
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succintly articulating the goals and concepts
We currently have openings for 4+ years of experienced candidates.
Let me know if you meet the above requirements so we can discuss this further.
1.Backend developers should have Excellent knowledge of the React JS framework.
3.Excellent communication skills. English is mandatory.
4.Salary range: Negotiable.
5.Location: Fully Remote and preferable Candidates from all over India.
Dare2Compete is looking for MEAN, MERN, and LAMP Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- AngularJS 10
- PHP Laravel
- Mongo DB
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Linux OS
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- And many more…
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience to a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
- Experience implementing applications using React.js.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience with MERN Full stack paradigm.
- Team handling along with client interaction, Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Subscription based application development and Server side deployment preferred.
- Aware with different methodologies,, Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
☑️5 days working
What we are looking for:-
3 to 6 years of experience in React.js
You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept
influencers (especially nano and micro level influencers) partner with different brands.
Its focus was to convert consumers into brand marketers and build strong word of
mouth advocacy at scale. The team shifted base from Kolkata to Mumbai in September
2019 for better partnerships. Last month, the startup pivoted to the current format to
build more stable revenue streams for the influencers and creators.
The TagMango team believes that there is a bigger untapped opportunity in India for the
same, considering the craze around celebrities/influencers in India.
Each influencer or celebrity is listed on the TagMango platform, with rates specified by
them. The user can click on their favorite celebrity and make a payment. S/he receives
a shoutout within the next seven days.
Required Skills for this Role:
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with the creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
Worked on product development