Job Descriptions: Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 8-12 years (approx.)
Notice period : 15-20 days max.
Location :Chennai(1st preference),Bangalore and Hyderabad
· Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
· Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
· Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
· Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
· Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
· Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
· Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
· Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
o Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
o Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
o Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
o Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
o Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
· Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
· Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
· Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
· Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
· Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
· Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
· Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot and improve bad code
- You have experience with Agile and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Experience with developing web applications based on ReactJS
- Hands on experience in setting up automated build pipelines based on Jenkins, Gradle, MSBuild, Maven etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/GCP, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with atleast one RDBMS sql-server or postgress having good sql skills
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like Test Driven Development, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with developers from other cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- Experience with building REST APIs and asynchronous messaging systems
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Responsible for End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Understanding fully synchronous behavior of Nodejs
- Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 1 to 3 years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- Comfortable working with different Technologies across all of them as and when needed
- Strong knowledge on technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience level of 3 to 12 years of experience in very large scale applications.
Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
• Front-End: HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, jQuery, Angular
• Database: SQL Server, Oracle
• Ability to perform requirement analysis and design of customer requirements
• Good understanding of coding standards and best practises
• Exposure to customer communications for requirements discussion
We are searching for an organized, ambitious Tech Lead with hands-on experience in .NET and data management methods with MongoDB, SQL.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Working on Architecture and Standards team to validate designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MySQL and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience as a tech lead.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science