JD for Position: Developer / Senior Developer – Back End
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years - 6 years
We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding. You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry. Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
Do you aspire to be a tech ninja?
DO you have a passion for building products in India and change the worldview that we are just about services?
We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution
- You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- We’re looking for 2 - 6 years of experience. However, the number is irrelevant if you have the necessary skills.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing) / banking knowledge.
- Product experience
- Startup experience
- Technologies that are Self taught
- Contributed to stock exchange etc
- Open source contributions
- Any of your work in public that we can see
About Pericius Technologies Pvt Ltd
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
Job Description :
- RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
- RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimization technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same-day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on - one-to-one- deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do - many-to-many- deliveries within a few hours. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan, and many more.
- We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia, and a technology team based out of India.
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same-day delivery revolution in Indonesia
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role :
- 3 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
- 2+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
2. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture. Basic understanding of front-end technologies
3. Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
4. Experience in creating and implementing REST APIsFamiliarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
5. Good understanding of both SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
6. A desire and interest to learn and work in the Docker ecosystem
7. Strong unit test and debugging skills
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
10. Basic knowledge of cloud technologies like Docker, Openstack, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, and Azure
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
ColorTokens - Java Developer
Years of Experience : 4 to 9 years
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise class technology takes time bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform. Do you want to participate in this paradigm shift?
Who You Are
u Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as a individual contributor
u Good problem solving skill
u A proactive, self driven individual with a passion for innovation
u A ethical professional with a dedication and determination to make game changing impact on our product
Eligibility Criteria :
u At least 4+ years industry experience in Java
u Good in Data Structures and algorithms
Exposure and flair expected:
u Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
u Knack for writing clean, readable code
u Ability to drive high standards of product quality