- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Discuss the working hours and benefits specific to your company here. The best performing job descriptions inform future solution architects about flexible hours, the ability to work from home, or other telecommuting opportunities. And they highlight unique benefits, like conference sponsorships, continuing education credits, or paid time off.
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it. We are looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for building Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Integration of REST APIs, Firebase.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Experience- Minimum 2 years
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're a team of health care experts from doctors to dieticians to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few.
We are looking to hire an Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting fixes or creating a new modules based on the requirtments provided.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular8 or above with best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Experience with user interface design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1+years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You understand how website-backend interacts with frontend as well as external APIs.
- You enjoy mentoring others and helping them solve challenging problems.
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Research, evaluate, analyse and implement technical requirements
- Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Mentor Junior members of the team
- Should have sound knowledge and experience in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with UI layout, and CSS grid system or experience working with Bootstrap or any other CSS frameworks is a must
- Should have worked on the complete UI lifecycle of converting UI/UX designs into prototypes, write reusable modules
- Implement UI development principles to ensure client side scaling and clean and maintainable code that performs well on various performance metrics
- Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as Mobile & Web and developing Responsive UI
- Designing Unit Test cases, integrated test cases using Selenium and Protractor
- Strong coding and problem solving skills
- Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release
- Excellent coding skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable production grade code
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas, preferably MongoDB would be nice to have
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular or React.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Rest APIs.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies is a plus