- Firmware Design and Development experience on different micro-controllers.
- C/C++ programming
- Linux Commands Operating System Concepts
- board bring up, embedded software, Kernel Build, Yocto
- Shell scripting Networking Concepts Openwrt OS Concepts
- Must have good Communication and Presentable skills.
- Experience on any Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM modules is a plus.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
Job Role : IOT developer
Experience: 1-year experience (preferred).
BDS Services Pvt Ltd, a professional B2B database management company. HQ Located in Mumbai, India and having branch offices in London & Amsterdam. Founded in 2009, BDS is a reliable organization in providing back office administrative services such as Online and Offline data entry services, Data processing, Data conversion, Data Validation, List Buildup (Bespoke Data Creation), Web Research/Data Mining and Controlled Circulation Services. BDS has been committed to provide outsourcing solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies at competitive prices, excellent customer support and quality of deliverable.
Our company has always been driven with the aim of forging long-term relationships with our clients by delivering services that are accurate, comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient. We have always aimed at implementing the positive aspects of our experience in our services.
What You will do Everyday?
* Design hardware that meets the needs of the application.
* Support for current hardware, testing, and bug-fixing.
* Create, maintain, and document microcontroller code.
* prototyping, testing, and soldering
* Making 3D/CAD models for PCBs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience with programming microcontrollers like Arduino, ESP32, and ESP8266.
- Experience with Embedded C/C++.
- Experience with Raspberry Pi, Python, and OpenCV.
- Experience with Low power Devices would be preferred
- Knowledge about communication protocols (UART, I2C, etc.)
- Experience with Wi-Fi, LoRa, GSM, M2M, SImcom, and Quactel Modules.
- Experience with 3d modeling (preferred).
- Experience with 3d printers (preferred).
- Experience with Hardware design and knowledge of basic electronics.
- Experience with PCB design Software will be preferred.
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering
Position : BSP Engineer
Total experience : 4+ yrs to 10 yrs
Desired Skills And Experience
4+ years of experience in application development, drivers development.
At least 4 years of working experience in the design and development of u-boot and Linux kernel subsystems and drivers.
Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Hands-on experience in ARM-based SoC.
Experience in BSP and Boot loaders
Linux Device drivers Development and knowledge of RTOS.
Device drivers experience preferably for following devices: UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO, PCIe, MMC, USB etc.,
Hands-on experience on WIFI and SDIO has added advantage.
Strong debugging skills.
Please go through with the below mentioned job description
Position title: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 6-12 years
Notice Period: 0-30 days
Role type: Permanent
About the role
Experience in Firmware/Software programming in embedded Linux & RTOS based application development. Candidate must have a very good understanding of ARM processor, hardware and custom board or product development experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux/RTOS targeted application(applications, drivers, framework)
Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution
Interact with Linux kernel, integrate new device drivers Improvement and maintain existing software components
Perform unit test, Integration test, verification and validation of the product developed.
Assist with the hardware design surrounding the processor
Document the projects according to standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, etc.)
Expert in C programming with RTOS.
Hands-On experience with Protocol development.
Nice to have Protocol development experience such as USB or DP, HDMI or equivalent.
System level design and understanding of overall system
Strong knowledge of Linux, ARM processor architecture with SOC, FPGA interface is a plus.
Hand-on experience on Linux kernel and device-driver development and debugging.
Knowledge/Experience of TCP/IP, Network programming.
Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset
Please provide below mention details:
No. of years of working experience in Embedded Linux -
Protocol stack development Exp, any specific protocol worked on -
Official Notice Period 30/60/90 Days:
Date of Resignation:
Serving Notice Period and Last Working Day:
Relocate to Bangalore(Sarjapur):
date of joining
Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
Design, develop, code, test and debug system software Review code.
Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
Interface with hardware design and development Assess third party and open source software.
hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets Solid programming experience in C or C++.
Experience in programming Embedded C/C++ applications with strong background in C/C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
Experience in working with firmware, application and board support packages.
Expert knowledge on protocols like (RS485 SPI, I2C, ADCs, PWM, CAN).
Embedded development tools and methodologies. • Version Control Systems - Clear Case / RTC /GIT.
Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS. • Should have detailed knowledge and experience on microcontrollers / microprocessors ( 16 bit/32-bit).
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools.
Strong debugging skills.
Must be a self-starter.
Desired Candidate Profile For Embedded Developer Role
1. Proficient in C language
2. Proficient in Linux application development, TCP/IP protocol, multi-threaded programming, basic encryption algorithm,
3. familiar with Linux system commonly used API and commands, proficient in basic debugging means and methods.
4. Proficient in STM32 and other SCM development, skilled in using Keil and other integrated development environment,
5. proficient in serial port communication programming, Bluetooth, GPIO, SPI, EEPROM and other development, proficient in basic debugging means and methods.
6. Have basic hardware skills and knowledge, can draw PCB and read circuit diagrams, can use an oscilloscope and other tools for debugging.
7. Familiar with embedded system, free-RTOS, RT-Thread, etc.
8. Fluency in both spoken and written English.
Launched in 2014, Oxit has continually focused on true innovation in IoT services through the creation
of solutions and products for an adaptive global business marketplace. Our diverse list of clienteles,
ranging across a multitude of industries, has grown to recognize and trust Oxit in partnering in all
aspects of Smart Technology capabilities from designing to prototyping, development and carefully
launching their ideas
Proficient in connected objects, an IoT embedded engineer develops innovative solutions that help
users to receive, control and manage information.
Conceptualizing, designing, developing, & managing IoT end devices, middleware, interfaces, and
● Analyze, discuss and understand user/business requirements
● Translate business requirements to optimizer solutions, system & firmware specifications
● Design & Implement firmware/software as per specifications and conduct unit tests
● Managing & building end devices and middleware (Gateway development)
● Connectivity solutions, protocol implementation, stack development (ex: Lora)
● Perform integration, acceptance tests, troubleshooting, and debugging
● Work in collaboration with other team members, leadership, and other departments towards
solution implementation and delivery
● Adhere to organization/project process standards and guidelines
● Handling internal (team, departments, and leadership) and external (customers & partners)
● Collaborate with and support Hardware team towards HW design & development
● Collaborate with and support Software team towards backend development, API definition &
interfacing, Mobile, Cloud, & Web application definition
● Researching, creating, and testing IoT solutions
● Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications
● Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
● Contribute to improving quality, accelerating development and deployment - process improvement
and tools improvement
● Showcase ability to play different Agile roles and manage small teams
● Supporting management with client interactions and at times leading it
● Hands-on programming experience in C/C++/Python in Embedded/IoT environment
● Good working knowledge of Linux internals & application development
● Good working experience of RTOS & bare metal programming
● Hands-on experience in device driver development
● Hands-on experience with protocol implementation (wired & wireless)
● Experience in executing projects in an Agile/Waterfall model
● Exposure to Gateways, web/cloud computing technologies, APIs, sockets, & related tools
● Proficient in C, C++, and Python programming, Java script added advantage
● Good understanding of Linux internals, Linux System programming, and application development
● Hands-on experience with Container technologies (LXD, Docker and/or Kubernetes)
● Working knowledge and experience implementing FUOTA, Device management
● Working knowledge of Security - Encryption, Decryption, Flash management
● Working knowledge of Web architecture, Interfacing (APIs, MQTT, etc.)
● Hands on experience with Yocto, Ubuntu Core
● Experience with R Pi or similar platforms
● Working Knowledge and experience with LoRaWan on both Gateway and Devices
● Prior experience working on IoT Gateways
● Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
● Knowledge of device and data security
● AWS or related cloud architecture, tools & setup, API development
● LoRa stack experience, Network gateway functionality, networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP
● ESP32 architecture, Free-RTOS experience
● Work and collaborate well with others
● Strong communication skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Minimum 3 years of prior experience
with embedded, firmware, & IoT
● Available full time (40 hours a week)
● Remote working infrastructures
● Flexible remote work (work from
● Certain overlap with EST business hours
● Full time (Mon-Fri, 8 hrs/day)
● Agile way of working & mindset
● Team work, frequent interaction &
collaboration with team & leadership
● Collaborations & meetings through
● Friendly & collaborative environment
Responsibilities and Duties
The team leader will be leading a team of Hardware engineers, firmware and testing engineers. Being a team leader, you will primarily be responsible for fast and accurate delivery from the team which might even include handholding of team members whenever needed. Embedded team would be responsible for the following:
Hardware Design including
- Circuit design as per design requirements
- Schematic capture in the tool
- CAD layout
- QA/QC/functional testing
- PCB assembling and rework
- Lab inventory management
- Component procurement.
Firmware Design Including
- Firmware Design and architect
- Software Development
- Firmware Testing
- Code management over svn
- The team leader would also be responsible for architecting the system, creating detailed design documents as per requirement and maintaining quality control of all the deliverables.
- The team leader would also be required to create a detailed test plan and list of test cases to be executed and if needed, create proper environment for the same.
- Ownership of the ‘ground up’ design and architecture of embedded software for real time applications.
- Decomposition of designs in to structured modules/functions ready for implementationby yourself and the team.
- Hands on development in C of new ARM based embedded software for a range of products currently under development
- Ensure quality of software using appropriate methods(Code Review, Static Analysis, Unit Test etc.) and application of suitable Coding Standards
- Maintain, update and enhance existing embedded software written in C
- Documentation of software products, development and execution of test plans
- Work closely with other members of the engineering team to assist with the correct choice of processors and supporting hardware
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of 8+ years in field of embedded systems designing and developement.
- Familiar with usage of various LAB instruments.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics (Digital and analog) are must.
- Well versed with circuit designing and HW debugging
- Analog and Digital Circuit designing: familiarity with micro-controllers, memories, communication interfaces, op-amps, comparators, relays, inductors and capacitors, Handling EMI and Noise issues associated with circuits.
- Understanding of BLE protocols will be required.
- Understanding of scientific methodologies of experimentation, data-gathering and interpretation and hypothesis.
- Understanding of basic architecture, debugging of sensors.
- Experienced in embedded-C coding, memory allocations.
- Experience with any RTOS designing preferably with FreeRTOS at least with Semaphores, SW Timers, synchronisation and event handlings, task handling and prioritization.
- Understanding of micro-controller architecture, programming and debugging methodologies, interrupt-handling.
- Experience with any of the IDEs and debuggers for ARM architecture.
- Basic understanding of assembly programing of ARM architecture
- Understanding of basic peripherals like UART, CAN, I2C, Timers, Counters, PWMs, ADCs, DAC.
- Experience/knowledge in IoT devices (sensor, gateway, cloud) handling.
- Familiarity with CAD tools for schematics and layout generation.
- Experience on MS-Office.
- Familiarity in understanding and creating various test plans and documents.
General Skills Needed/ Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of components and should be able to suggest the team with right componenet
- Candidate must have a knack to use his/her technical knowledge to give it back to society.
- Candidates passionate to bring a change in society will be preferred with no compromise on pay check.
- Candidates must be open to work with communities to get feedback on product features so that products are best fit for social upliftment.
- Candidates must be open to travel to needy communities and should not hesitate to get his/her hands dirty to bring a change to the communities.
- Candidates must find associated with the cause and mission of the company.
- Open to work in open startup culture and give his/her 100%.
- Analytical reasoning and fact-based brainstorming capabilities will be highly preferred.
- Ready to relocate to Gurugram.
- Occasional field visits.
Hands on experience in developing low level software for microcontroller based environments with ARM/Cortex processors or similar.
must do a Project:Linux Device Drivers
Experience in all aspects of designing and developing SW in C/C++ language for embedded platforms.
Advance level knowledge of modern microprocessor architecture – MMU, Caches, Exceptions, interrupts, instruction sets etc.
Experience in working with multiple common h/w interfaces like USB, Ethernet, PCIe, DDR controller, DMAC etc.
Device driver or stack development in at least one major Operating system for at least one complex interface.
Experience in SW protocol stacks like USB, TCP/IP, File system etc.
Experience in Board Bring up, Device drivers, Firmware, Boot Loaders, Tool chains & Build systems.
Understand project requirements, customer use cases & specifications for features and convert them to standout software. Initiate and drive Test strategies and Test plan design for software.
Linux Device Driver , DSP knowledge preferred
Required Experience and Qualifications