- Working closely with product, design and development team to achieve high cohesion across features and;
- Feasibility analysis of the technical requirements and web designs;
- You will be responsible to develop and contribute towards consumer-facing web application;
- Writing modular code to achieve loose coupling and reusability of modules across application;
- Architecting, prototyping and implementing high-impact modules for our end users;
- High Proficiency in frontend technologies like Angular, React JS, Vue.Js Redux etc.;
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks;
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on experience in Angular and React.
A UI developer is a web developer or engineer who works on the front-end part of a website or our ERP Solutions. In this sense, they need to build user-facing websites, integrate with the back-end API’s, designing of screens based on functional inputs. Their role can extend to working with clients during the planning phase of projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Analyze product requirements and translate into high-level and low-level designs and develop code in accordance to the defined designs
· Develop User Rich Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
· Write optimal high-productive code, giving a high performance with a high class user experience
· Develop systems that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain
· Providing solutions to the existing complex module and simplifying it, using alternate technologies/libraries
· Mentor other full-stack and front-end developers
· Participate in driving the front-end architecture used in our web applications.
· Document the code and maintain it in the repository system
· Participate in solution testing, user acceptance testing, change control and training
· Installation and configuration/development of the product
· Work with clients / end-users in executing test plans and test scenarios
Position : Sr React Js Developer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : MIN 4 years
Mandatory skills :
NP : Immediate to 15 days
Ctc : As per company norms
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
. 3.5+ years of work experience on React.JS framework
· Has expertise in following front- end optimization techniques:
· Lazy Loading
· Asynchronous Module Definition
· Image Compression and Minification
· Other front-end tooling using Grunt / Webpack and NPM
· Familiarity with NodeJS, Jasmine / Karma and other unit testing frameworks
· Foundation data structure – Arrays, dictionaries, sets and lists
· Proficient in evaluating front end performance and measure accordingly
· Strong appetite to learn industry trends and new & emerging technologies
ASP .NET Frontend Developer
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Frontend .NET Developer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you will ensure that our platform visitors can easily interact with the page. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Write code for effective integration with APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Accessibility and performance optimisations of websites across devices.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer (Frontend) or similar role
- Razor, MVC/ASP.Net Core
- Web API integration
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Description -
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility and test driven development.
- Create reusable testable organized efficient and self documenting code components.
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment and agile team environment.
- Sound understanding of Redux Saga, React router Webpack Styled components ES6, Jest.
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework.
- Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross browser cross platform and design constraints on the web.
- Learn and understand relevant application, functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
- Interface Developer-Senior Associate:
Exp: 4-10 Years
HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, ReactJS, PSD to HTML
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel
and Grunt Basic understanding of Atomic Design Principles
Basic knowledge of AEM
As the lead for the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be the sole owner of the
entire FE development cycle for our consumer facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will
be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the
backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to
control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.