What we are looking for:-
About Aurum PropTech
About the Company-
About the Internship:
selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop server-side/client-side applications.
2. Basic knowledge of Data structures.
3. Test and document the developed code.
4. Must have basic knowledge of any one of the following technologies -
Note - Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Aug'22 and 15th Aug'22
We have a immediate opening for a full stack developer for Pune location.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Min 3 years of experience in full stack development
- API development (GraphQL, ASP.Net)(Good to have)
- Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)(Good to have)
- NOSQL Databases and RDBMS (MongoDB, MSSQL, Azure Cloud DB)(Must Have)
- Progressive Web Application Generator tool (Gatsby, Gridsome)(Optional)
- Knowledge of version-control system (Git)(Good To have)
- You will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Web applications
- Passion for growing your skills, experimenting and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are having opening for React.JS & Node.JS Developer.
- Write clean, well designed code Sound knowledge of java-script (Node.JS & Js)
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business
- Communicating application requirements
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, and
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Will work independently with minimal
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
At Smart Audit, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full-stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
What do we expect:
- Experience in MERN Stack
- Passion for learning & solving challenging problems
- Hands-on role and huge potential to grow
- Saas experience and design skills are a huge plus
- Creative thinking
Visit http://www.smartaudit.co" target="_blank">www.smartaudit.co to know more
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Experience with React.js and native is a plus but not required
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Experience with MongoDB, Express is a plus.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design/Architect Application Architecture
- Design/Architect Database Design/Architecture
- Provide solutions for Optimizing Application & Database Performance.
- Interacting with clients and understanding their tech requirements, to implement them accurately as per needs.
- Coordinate with team for task management.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
Virtual Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. (VES) is the exclusive development center for VEST, Inc. USA. We engineer desktop and cloud apps, and enterprise platforms for VEST, Inc. to help create high quality, scalable, cost-effective solutions, and services for major global OEMs. More details, please visit our website : https://www.vestusa.com
The Opportunity, as a Full Stack Developer, you'll be at the heart of our company - The Engineering Team. You will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the products. Will help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
Your day-to-day tasks includes:
Required to work in a fast-paced agile environment and with a team of dynamic Software Engineers to develop end-to-end applications/products.
You will use .NET Core using Visual Studio Code as a primary technology to develop applications.
You are always willing to work in a constantly changing world and have ability to adapt to new technologies faster.
What You should have:
Proven experience WCF, REST APIs, LINQ and the Entity Framework.
Experience in Blazor Web Assembly is a plus.
You can understand customers business requirements, capability to translate those business requirements to technology terms and develop applications.
Detail-oriented, Critical-thinking, Experience with software designing in a test-driven environment.
You have a good understanding on Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
Excellent communication Skills both written and oral, and you are a fast learner with an ability to adapt quickly.
Why you must work for VES.
Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions and drive your learning.
Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that is where our team likes to be always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers, seniors and even all our senior management is approachable.