Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to design, and develop software solutions. You will be responsible for developing and designing architecture, ensuring the responsiveness, and scaling of applications. You will be required to see a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. What you bring to the table is more than just your technical skills - your unique perspective, ideas and cultures will help us create better products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and Develop well-functioning software architecture and database design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- Improving, adding new features, and maintaining existing software products
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Should have self-exploration capabilities and an analytical mindset to find solutions to complex problems.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Good Debugging skills
About i2V Systems
At i2V we strongly believe that "Innovation is the future". Our focus lies in bringing aboard some of the finest minds in the industry and providing them with opportunities that will match their drive and ability. At i2V, we've created difference in high end Video Based Security Solutions by ensuring that we not only have the best solutions in the industry, but the best people. i2V team is inspired, professional and committed to achieve a common goal of creating a difference in IP Video Solutions over the globe. If you want to become an integral part of an organization that is built and driven by people, then you are the right person we are looking for.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a comprehensive policy backed up by appropriate procedures, training and monitoring. We are committed to the principles of Investors in People and ensure that every employee receives the guidance & training they require to achieve their full potential and goals.
The successful candidates will involve in the design, development and testing of world class video security software products. Job openings at i2V calls for a lot of dedication and passion towards design and developing innovative products.
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
We are looking for a NodeJS / full stack developer responsible for the development and maintenance of scalable backend applications. Your primary focus will be the development of NodeJS applications and their integration with frontend services like React Web App. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
- Rich experience with .NET Core (MVC)
- Strong C# and object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of MSSQL 2016 or Above
- Html5, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.X
- Provide best practices for Client-Side scripting using JQuery, ReactJS
- Previous experience with Web API, Restful APIs
- Core Architecture and Design Patterns (Builder, Generic Repository)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with IoT projects would be added advantage
- Effective Communication skills
- Good Listener & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
- Assist with other areas of the Application Development Life Cycle as needed
- Required Test Driven Development Approach
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to attend Daily Scrum meetings
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Participate in peer-reviews for solutions related to coding.
- Help Team Leader to manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain high standards of application quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Experienced in automated deployment tools such Continuous Integration (Azure DevOps/Git).
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components. Good to have knowledge on online & offline sync capabilities in Progressive Web Application (PWA) implementation.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps is optional.
- Knowledge on INFORM, WARN and ERROR logging in Azure Application Insights, error handling, access authorization, data connectivity in C# is mandatory.
- Knowledge on publisher/subscriber queueing such as RabbitMQ.
- All C# code must contain descriptive comments to functions, or complex/nested loops, if, or case statements.
- Knowledge on NetSuite is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory is an advantage. Knowledge on OAuth 2.0 & JWT Tokens is mandatory. Writing high-level design and technical analysis documents.
- Should have worked on Agile framework
- Strong Experience on. NET Core, . NET Microservices, C# 5.0 Xunit - Unit Test Framework - C#, Entity Framework/Entity Framework and RESTful Design, Redis
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 & above
- Should be well versed with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure Devops/Git/Bitbucket Pipeline, Serverless / Azure functions, Azure Service Fabric / Functions
- Hands-on JWT Tokens, API Authorization, OAuth 2.0 JSON or XML
- Exposure to NetSuite, Workato will be an added advantage
We are seeking an experienced web developer to join our friendly team to participate in the development of the next-generation app.
You will take a lead role in the technical side of our company with room to grow as we continue to grow.
Technologies/Frameworks: PHP, Laravel, Lumen, mySQL/postgres, react,
Skills Required :
- Extensive experience in PHP and Laravel (OOP experience).
- REST APIs and Integrations technologies
- JSON Language and scripting
- Familiarity with Bitbucket (Git), Node
- Database Management tools such as MySQL.
- Understanding of coding best practices.
What you'll do :
- Work with us to contribute and plan ideas for features and improvements to the platform. Write clean, functional code on back-end to develop new features, integrations and refine existing ones.