- MCA/BE/Btech/Mtech/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including large systems software development experience or client application development.
- Experience programming in C++/Java and Oracle/Mysql.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Fluency in English language.
- MCA/ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including programming Web and/or Non Web Java Applications, Oracle/MySql databases.
- Proficient in 1 or more scripting languages like Unix Shell.
- Spring framework in general (Spring MVC) .
- Good to have REST based web services.
- 1+ years of work experience in the Financial Services space (Brokerage / Capital markets / Investment Banking /Financial services).
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
- Very close to technology and looking at a technology centric career.
About Interactive Brokers Software Services Pvt Ltd
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
- Contribute to architectural and design discussions.
- Design, Develop & Unit test features in the product.
- Ensure smooth and timely communication with both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in estimations and ensure timely delivery of the features.
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure the quality of committed code.
Essential Experience And Skill-Set You Should Have
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience in software development.
- Should have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in Java as a programming language.
- Should be well versed with Java 8 or above.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms, and their space-time complexities.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful, micro-services using Spring Framework.
- Expertise with Spring data persistence frameworks such as JPA, -Repositories, Entities, Entity Manager etc.
- Exposure to Spring Cloud Frameworks such as Discovery, Config, Spring Cloud Gateway, Ribbon.
- Good to have knowledge on other Spring Frameworks such as Spring Security, Spring AOP.
- Must be proficient with the Linux commands.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting expertise
- Good working knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Sound understanding of Agile Software Development Processes like Scrum & Kanban.
- Deep practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design approach to software design.
- Experience writing and maintaining Unit and Integration tests.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Good to have knowledge on Java reactive framework.
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge on message queueing frameworks like RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ/ Kafka will be add-on.
- Identity & Security Domain Knowledge covering OAuth2, OpenId - Connect, Digital Signatures & Certificates.
- Domain knowledge of Ed-tech industry will be a plus
Required Soft Skills
- A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative, and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
- Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas/thoughts with significant business/ organizational impact.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technological trends.
- Strong expertize in Java/J2EE(4-7 years of experience)
- Strong expertize in Microservices, SpringBoot
- Java including multithreading and concurrency
Preferred skills :
- Experience in Virtualization, SDN, NFV, Yang, Netconf
- Good Knowledge on Networking
- Multithreading and concurrency
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- AWS - experience in extensive use of AWS offerings like Redis, Kafka etc.
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
5-8 years in Java/J2EE/Vaadin application development using Spring Framework as mandatory requirement:
Must have strong working experience of backend development using Java, Vaadin ,Jdbc, Spring Rest, Spring Core, Hibernate etc.
Must have knowledge of latest J2EE technologies and frameworks like Restful Web Services (both JSON and XML.
Must have strong working experience on Java IDEs like Net beans, Eclipse or STS and Build and version control tools like Maven, Ant, SVN, Github etc.
Must have strong hands-on experience of one or more relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB etc.
Having knowledge of other J2EE technologies like Spring MVC, Servlets, JSPs, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery etc will be a plus and will be given advantage.
Must have strong analytical skills along with ability to write complex business logics as per Industry Best Practices.
Must have good knowledge of various Java, J2EE and Spring design patterns and ability to design the backend for a web application or module from scratch.
Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
Job title and location:
Sr. Backend Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in backend engineering along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Building scalable, reliable, and high-performing tech infrastructure
// Improving operational excellence by identifying and building the right solutions for observability and manageability
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation.
// Working with outside data sources and APIs.
// 5+ years of backend engineering experience
// Experience working with Microservices/RESTful APIs (Http/WebSockets), /Swagger/OpenPI, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
// Experience working with Java 11 and above, SpringBoot 5.x/Micronaut 3.x
// Proven experience at building actor based systems and Reactive programming is a big plus
// Demonstrated experience at using messaging system such as Kafka/Rabbit MQ/SQS/SNS
// Experience at unit testing with Junit/Mockito
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
// Cloud experience/knowledge (AWS/GCP)
// Experience at developing containerised applications using Docker/Kubernetes
// Experience at building systems using MySQL/Cassandra/MongoDB
// Knowledge of Microservices patterns is a big plus
// Knowledge of serverless computing (AWS Lambda/Cloud Functions) is a big plus
// Experience in structuring solutions with Redis as caching layer
// Experience at building integration with external systems is a plus
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in from a non-technical audience
Job Description:We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 2 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in Computer Science/or related fields or Masters, from a premier college
- 2 to 6 years overall software development experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Ability to work with an agile mindset
- Having a polyglot mindset to think beyond one programming language/framework to choose the right tech stack for the right problem and exhibit learnability to pick up new technologies
- Proven working experience in Java development/Python development with reasonable exposure to Python/Java respectively or willingness to learn Python/Java
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms/Python Frameworks
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good Understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Hands on multi-threading
- Experience in the Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (e.g. JDBC, JPA2, Hibernate, Django ORM)
- Experience with test-driven development