1. Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
2. Ability to program (at Beginner or Advanced Beginner level in one or more programming
3. Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
6. Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
7. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
8. Ability to stay current with new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Engineering graduates passing in 2022 starting to kick start their career in technology.
2. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in
writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
Nice to have internship / college project.
3. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional
code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a
Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
4. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning,
executing and experimenting.
Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
2-4 year experience in Web application development
- 3+ years work experience with production-grade python. Contribution to open source repos is preferred
- Experience writing concurrent and distributed programs, AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark is preferred.
- Experience with one relational & 1 non-relational DB is preferred
- Prior work in the ML domain will be a big boost
What You’ll Do
- Help realize the product vision: Production-ready machine learning models with monitoring within moments, not months.
- Help companies deploy their machine learning models at scale across a wide range of use-cases and sectors.
- Build integrations with other platforms to make it easy for our customers to use our product without changing their workflow.
- Write maintainable, scalable performant python code
- Building gRPC, rest API servers
- Working with Thrift, Protobufs, etc.
Our backend(NodeJS) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web and mobile solutions keeping performance in mind. We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps and REST API using the NodeJS stack.
(along with strong backend expertise, needs good understanding on frontend tech stack to give support to frontend developer)
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Express, NextJs, VueJs and Sails along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in NodejS stack.
- Good understanding between promise and callback concept.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS, Azure and Google)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure/Google cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major version of nodejs and database release(postgres, mysql, etc)
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- TypeScript implementation with Backend applications
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Mocha like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, Redis, HBase, BigTable, DynamoDB
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python & Django Framework
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (1+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
Desired candidates must have 3-7 years of experience as NodeJs Developer.
If the candidate cannot relocate to Gurgaon, we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
C# Developer @ Pune
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· 3+ years professional experience in software development building production software systems
· Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
· Proficiency in a modern programming language, preferably in C#
· Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, dynamic, agile development environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
· Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
· Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
· Experience with UI/UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users / domain experts
· Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Active on Github or StackOverflow
· Comfortable with the Linux command line and Git
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience leading and mentoring junior software engineers, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Understanding of microservice development and best practices
The person in this role will be developing software in the Innovation and Research team. The software development activity could be prototype code, researching an emerging technology, developing applications and microservices, testing harnesses, DevOps pipeline steps, and cloud development technology. The person in this role will be on an Agile Scrum team, and will participate a daily scrum meeting, updating story tasks, and providing daily updates to the team.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Documenting design, testing, or story details for a proposed implementation of a software feature or service
· Reporting out research findings to the broader team or organization
· Implementing software ideas
· Writing stories for software implementations
· Writing test code for validating software implementations
· Developing DevOps pipeline steps and/or DevOps tooling
· Agile Scrum activities (daily scrum, updating stories and tasks, sprint reviews)
· Research into a new software technology
At Netradyne, we are revolutionizing the conventional mapping paradigm with our Dynamic mapping technology. Our unique approach leverages computer vision, Edge Computing, and crowd sourcing to deliver rich, highly accurate content in real-time, critical to the successful development of maps
What you will be doing ?
You will work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures, and technologies. You will be responsible for
- Development of various cloud/web components to ingest, process, transform and visualize data at scale.
- Contribute to algorithm development and automated evaluation for measuring quality.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous delivery etc.)
- Deployment and monitoring of production ready infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-7 years strong programming experience in Python/Java .
- Hands on knowledge in at least one MVC and ORM frameworks.
- Familiar with at least one frontend framework i.e. React/ Angular
- Working knowledge of at least one RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Exposure to Geospatial databases and tools like Qgis,OSM will be a plus
Mandatory Skills :
Backend : Python
Framework : Django python web framework
Any experience of working with NLP, computer vision and deep learning will be additional plus point