About Euler Motors
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS / Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
1.Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2.Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
3.Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
4.Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
5. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
7. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
8. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
9. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
10. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
11. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
12. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
● Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
● Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, Object-Oriented JS, TDD/BDD
● Ability to work with CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
● Experience in building efficient real-time customer-facing front end applications
● Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC or any
other streaming protocols
● Ability to write scalable and maintainable code
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and
● Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as
● Need to have a keen sense of design and a good understanding of design principles
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
** Responsibilities **
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
** Qualifications **
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
++Minimum Experience : 1 Year++
Job Location : Bhavnagar, GUJ, IN
Builds reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
● Developing user-facing features using ReactJS and Redux
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating wireframes and mockups intto high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
● Work in an Agile model, maintaining and following the Sprint cycles, plans and ensure
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding and experience of Angular 5/6/7 and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (preferably ES6) API.
● Understanding of CSS box model.
● Experience in writing modular and maintainable code.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Description - UI Developer
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is good to have
● Good and Effective communication Skills