• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
Reporting to: Technical Lead
- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for various tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and executing detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate knowledge about Business Requirement Specification.
- Well-versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience with BDD framework and Rest Assured
- Experience in UI automation is a plus
- Experience in load testing using JMeter
- Minimum 2.5 years of testing experience with organizations
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Postman
- Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Test Both Mobile and Web
- Think from both Developer and User standpoint and write Use cases
- Ability to write conclusive testable usee1 cases
- Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure a smooth user experience
- Stress and functionality testing
- Write Test scripts
- Write Developer friendly Bug reports and follow-up
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
QA Engineer will work closely with the entire project team to review the overall functional and non-functional requirements, while keeping a user's perspective in mind.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Managing a small team of QA engineers and working on the project with the team.
at RaRa Now
RaRa Now is Southeast Asia's only last-mile delivery service for eCommerce businesses that are making same-day deliveries truly scalable at the most optimal cost by leveraging its distinguished operational model and real-time optimization technology. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top e-commerce players in Indonesia like Lazada, Bukalapak and Blibli.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore with main operations in Indonesia and our technology team is based out of India.
Our Tech Stack :
We have an amazing agile and innovative ecosystem to proactively cater to product, infrastructure and productivity. We are coding ninjas with expertise in multiple technologies. We spend our time thinking through complex architecture to build robust solutions to solve for scale and work on internally built services to cater to our growing needs. We love to build well-abstracted modules and services - seeing ourselves as a platform team that gives our product and marketing the wings they need to fly high.
Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (testing profile)
- At least 3+ years of experience in manual testing
It- Good to have basic knowledge of automation testing
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Working knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Test Suite Creation, API Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience in testing native mobile applications as well as web applications
- Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD pipelines, Linux shell, code coverage tools like SonarQube, load testing tools like JMeter, AWS CloudWatch etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
What can you expect?
- Experience to work with multinational, multi-time zoned and multilingual teams.
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill
focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global
investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios
Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent update: https://bit.ly/3H1wFxN
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We
innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Role – SDET / Sr. SDET
The incumbent is expected to be well-versed with algorithms, data structures. Prior experience
with a history of coding and the ability to showcase development skills is a must.
Exp. Range : 1 – 6 yrs.
● Software test experience – web, mobile (iOS and Android) and API (backend)
● Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API
and Database testing.
● Mobile app / UI automation - Appium + Java (strong java coding experience)
● Backend Automation - Postman + Any tool for automation.
● SQL knowledge is a plus.
● Must have experience in TestNG, Maven, HTTP client, rest and web services test
● Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
● Experience with device testing using Browserstack is a plus
● Exposure with the mock server is a plus
● Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client
● Provides automation expertise, training, and coaching to team members.
What are we looking for?
● Has the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize
effectively, prioritize and ideate.
● They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and self-motivated
● Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
● Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
● Experience in Java or any programming (testing area).
● 3 - 6 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing.
● Experience in back-end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc).
● Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework).
● Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases.
● Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus.
● Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, Jira and confluence is a plus.
● Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required.
● Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment (both work autonomously and as
part of a team).
● Team handling experience is a plus for the role.
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
Freshers can also Apply but only condition is willing to relocate to Tirupati
Selenium Testing - 1 to 5 years experience.
➢ Experience in Test Automation Life cycle.
➢ Sound knowledge and expertise in Test Automation tools (Selenium, BDD, Protractor, Postman & so on).
➢ Hands-on in scripting language Python.
➢ Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver / BDD / JS.
➢ Able to debug and give the solution for the given practical problem.
➢ Should have worked in functional testing and should be thorough with the Testing process.
➢ Testing terminologies, artifacts, deliverables on each phase, summary reports, defect life cycle.
➢ Able to debug and get multiple workarounds for a given problem.
Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.