About Yappes Technologies
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
- Professional experience: 1-3 years in Python
- Must have experience in RESTful APIs
- Write clear and effective API documentation.
- Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
- Write and review test cases to QA to pass your code.
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Review code for both oneself and team members
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact
- Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
- An engineer with at least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Must have a penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world.
Location: Remote friendly (Permanent)
- 2+ years of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1634719802212000&usg=AOvVaw10E7a9oncSlOSJqiTz6cph">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1634719802212000&usg=AOvVaw03LH0jFEVisbjRvP8gpG4k">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1634719802212000&usg=AOvVaw21UNEzGQXG4kqC_qA2a4TA">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
It is good to have an understanding of Design Patterns and mandatory OOP principles
1. Passionate software developer with 3+ years of hands-on software application development experience
2. Experience designing and developing service-based architectures, microservices, and cloud-native applications
3. Demonstrated Experience or good understanding in Cloud Computing using AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
4. Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes
5. Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
6. Experience with Git or other version control systems Test-driven development (TDD)
7. Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
9. A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action
1. Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India
2. Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
3. Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
4. Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
5. Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, UX, etc.) on planning and execution.
6. Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies
7. The building of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
2. Hands-on Node JS and related frameworks such as Express.js.
3. Good hold on MongoDB and Redis caching.
4. Experience in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
6. Worked on API-driven micro-services architecture
You can apply for the position:
1. Preferred available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Preferred work from office
3. Preferred Can join immediately
4. Preferred a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to design, and develop software solutions. You will be responsible for developing and designing architecture, ensuring the responsiveness, and scaling of applications. You will be required to see a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. What you bring to the table is more than just your technical skills - your unique perspective, ideas and cultures will help us create better products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and Develop well-functioning software architecture and database design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- Improving, adding new features, and maintaining existing software products
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Should have self-exploration capabilities and an analytical mindset to find solutions to complex problems.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Good Debugging skills
- Design & build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
- You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
- Take responsibility of entire module/feature set and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring/J2EE or similar frameworks and technologies. (Mandatory)
- Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
- Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable code, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
- Strong working experience with any of the following DBs - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or MSSQL
Your actions will act as a catalyst in revolutionising the digital footprint of 200 million micro businesses worldwide.
Our ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking tech geek with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
If you are qualify and are excited about joining us, read about our functional asks below.
- Participate in the entire product development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Translate high level business problems into scalable solutions. These include building self learning modules for dynamic pricing, contextual recommendations, in-house analytics, advanced real-time backend systems, etc.
- Develop Web APIs and end-to-end web services to support various internal & external.
- Develop unit test plans to deliver quality components.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the software platform for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expertise in PHP and Laravel or CodeIgnitor, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx, LEMP setup
- Developing REST APIs & integrating 3rd party APIs (oAuth 2.0), Git
- Hands-on experience in application deployment on linux servers
- You can easily navigate volatile environment where you are constantly getting challenged to push your own boundaries to make sense of ambiguous and complex signals of uncertainty into simple winning outcomes.
- What separates you from other developers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love programming, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on user data and create highly scalable technology based solutions.
Perks and Benefits
A crazy ambitious role with potential for sky-rocketing growth, global exposure and immense monetary upside within a fast-growing start-up.
Websites.co.in is considered to be the world's easiest website builder platform that lets micro business owners create their website within 15 minutes and helps them grow their business online.
With the vision to champion the world’s 200 million micro business owners, Websites.co.in was started in Mumbai, India in 2017.
Since then, over a 1 million+ people from 200+ countries engaged with websites.co.in in 98 world languages to create their website. The 4.5 out of 5 stars with over 11000 reviews is testimony that we are on the right track.
Creating a WordPress plugin with WordPress coding standard and themes, contributed plugins over wordpress.org is a big plus.
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial.
Strong Knowledge in Woo commerce, Yost SEO, ACF.
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.- Mitigate risks and problems identified in providing the solution.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects that can be used
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring the most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
-Should be a fast thinker, hands-on manager, and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur
-Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
-Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
-Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
-Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
-Technical knowledge (NOT All but would be happy to take someone with max. Skills knowledge)
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry