- Good understanding of programming language
- Concepts of Java, Maven
- Source Control
- Logically Strong in coding practices
- Data structure Understanding.
- Security encryption and decryption
- Data encoding decoding
- Strong core Java development skills.
- Exposure to security tools.
- Experience in working with customers, understanding business requirements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Maven
- Key requirements: Core Java, CI/CD, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, REST API, Kafka, Redis, cache, elastic cache
- Hands-on experience in software development (testing and support experience will not be counted) projects § Technical skills o Programming - Java, J2EE, Struts/Spring MVC Framework with JSON and XML usage o Hands-on experience in Java8, Spring 4+, JPA, REST API o Hands-on experience in Spring Boot and Spring Cloud o Good experience in designing Webservices (REST) o Databases – SQl, NO SQL, Graph Db, Big Data o Design patterns Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate
Passionate about software development with proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA Strong data structures , problem solving and coding skills in Java
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Certifications: Completion of NodeJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Hands on experience in deploying in servers - jenkins, docker, AWS, Nginx, Apache.
- Experience in data validation of nodejs with JOI using ORM tools like sequalizer.
- Proven experience in securing API using JWT web token.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Understanding and Implementation of data security principles
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
- Having knowledge of ReactJs and AngularJS are preferred
- Should be proficient in Linux or Ubuntu Environment with complete knowledge of Application deployment.
- Excellent data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and are able to multitask.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php, or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, relational database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand the required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture, improve the design and implement new processes.
- A strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is a must.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis, or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web servers like Nginx
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Integrations) to contribute to PriceLabs' ambitious plans. We have an existing product that's being used by thousands of customers worldwide and are looking to upgrade our design and launch new features that will serve customers worldwide.
What you will learn at PriceLabs:
- We currently exchange tens of millions of prices between us and our partners multiple times every day! As we continue to grow, designing our architecture to keep working seamlessly is going to need a lot of teamwork
- Doubling in size every year brings unique scaling challenges. Our product started with one single server doing everything needed, but over time we've created a fairly distributed architecture of micro-services. Ensuring our systems continue to provide the same level of service with twice the number of customers next year teaches us (and you!) forward thinking!
- We have a very strong emphasis on fundamentals - writing code in strict memory requirements, setting up a server from scratch, being able to use open source services (like nginx, mysql, linux servers, redis, rabbitmq) to get the best performance out sets our team up for long term success.
- Implementing to the standards of operating systems, working in a thread safe/unsafe environment.
- Understand how servers interact with each other in a data center. How does nginx and unicorn power the communication for our APIs.
- Making a product that needs to work for both single home-owners as well as enterprise customers to property management businesses - we're on a journey towards design and process thinking to ensure systems are easy to use. Expect strong collaboration with customer facing, design and data science teams!
- We have a lot of ground level infrastructure available for us to build new products for both our customers and our industry partners to use. Architecting these systems from scratch is a joy in itself (our team has done this a few times!)
- Our engineering team is very focused on getting things done, and getting them done the right way so the last long! Write better code everyday, solving customer and co-worker pain points, and learning from our peers is what keeps us going!
- You will work with Ruby, we are a RoR platform so understanding how ruby interacts with database would be ideal but not preferred.
- Build new integrations with property management systems (PMS) and also maintain existing ones.
- Understand nuances of downstream systems and design and architect your solution keeping in mind third party systems
- Talk to existing PMS and understand what new features can be incorporated and what existing features need to be updated.
- Fix issues that break and keep a track of daily status and understand inefficiencies.
- Engage with PMS partners and optimise the existing pipeline.
- Continuous improvement to our web stack, set standards, automate mundane tasks
- 4+ years experience in back end web development and understanding Ruby would be great but not mandatory.
- You should be comfortable working with git, visual studio code(or any IDE that you prefer) and test your own code thoroughly before making a PR.
- Ability to architect and develop systems so it can connect seamlessly with PMS and third party systems.
- Ability to understand Message queues and how a pub-sub system works with multiple servers
- Experience in building distributed systems that integrate with RESTful APIs and SOAP XMLs.
Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
- Leading the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- End to end delivery new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5.5+/ 7+ Years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization·
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills
● Design and development of RESTful Web Services.
● Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server).
● Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework.
● Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot.
● Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat.
● Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
● Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards
What we need
● 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
● Core Java
● Spring Framework
● Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
● Spring Boot, Kafka
● Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
● Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
● Good team interactions.