About Proxim Quest IT Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
· Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
· Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
· Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
· Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
· Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
· Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
· Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
· Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
· Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
· Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
· Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
· Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
• Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
• 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
Python/Django Developer will be responsible for implementing the relevant Server-Side Architecture for a Web Application based on the client's requirement for new and existing products. The primary focus will be on the development of software packages ensuring high quality and ease of usability to requests from various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web and mobile-based applications
- Devise and develop user-friendly software solutions for automation of industry processes
- Contribute to design reviews and discussions across software teams.
- Following strict security protocols without any deviation is of prime importance.
- Implementing DevOps in all projects and establishing best practices in the team.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong programming skills in Python/Django
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Web application security and secure coding practices
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools - GIT
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation
Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and have discussion before implementation
Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
Work withQA team for resolving issues
Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
- 3-5 years of work experience developing complex software
- Minimum 2years sound experience with back-end development in Java-script frameworks like loopback, Express, etc
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving.
- Plus Points • Knowledge of Go, Ruby, Python, Closure or any other languages • Test Driven Development (TDD) • Knowledge of front-end development
1) Core PHP: Yes/No(Mandatory)
3) Ajax: Yes/No
4) Curl: Yes/No
Github will be an added advantage
Stored Procedures: Yes/No
Indexes: Added advantage
Triggers: Added advantage
- 5 +yrs of ITExperience
- Experience in AngularJs & AWS is plus
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
Develop complex plugins, extensions, applications and Workflows
Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems and custom web solutions
Integrate disparate systems using extensive API Programming
Participate in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings
Participate and contribute to community based open source projects
Well, we believe true software engineers are different. They might not even have a computer engineering degree. But you will find them sitting in computer labs for long, possibly building a command prompt game or learning a new programming language.
Were looking for true software engineers to join our company. For us, your academic performance is not a yardstick for selection. It does not matter if you were not at the top of your class, if you did not score a consistent first-class every semester, or if you had multiple KTs. Your marks do not define your abilities. Your interest lies in programming clubs, hackathons, following latest technologies, in practical learning. You have a passion for building great software, and the urge to prove your abilities by exceeding expectations.
If this sounds like you, then write to us. Tell us why we should hire you. Share with us your ambition, your interests and about a memorable project you worked on.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Passion for programming
Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
Excellent verbal and written communication skills