We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
Please apply if you have:
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in a startup
- An engineering degree preferably, from a top-tier school (or equivalent experience)
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end applications using Node.Js, ReactJs,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
- Experience of working with databases - MySQL, MongoDB
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- An experience in writing clean, semantic code with cross-browser compatibility in mind
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
- A Will-Do attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
* A solid developer prepared to use their experience to continuously improve the resilience and performance of this business-critical application
* Able to work collaboratively and support and mentor more junior developers
* Self-driven and organized to manage own workload.
* Lead a team of 15 developers including backend & frontend developers.
* Develop and own application features and individual tasks in order to meet milestones and deadlines
* Experience working with version control systems (Git), AWS
We're hiring Sr. Backend Developer — Node.js to join our team to help shape the Backend of Saleshandy 3.
You’ll start by working on Saleshandy 3, our brand new product iteration. In 2022 we’ll launch a new product; there’s lots of impactful backend work ahead to make your mark.
About the job:
- You'll start the journey by reviewing the backend systems and suggest architecture enhancements
- You'll write high-quality, maintainable code to solve complex problems
- You'll create common reusable components/libraries
- You'll evaluate new technologies and create POCs
- You’ll set the direction, take ownership and see things through without a lot of oversight
- You'll optimize and scale the backend systems to meet the business growth
- You'll leverage AWS cloud services to design solution
- You’ll set up best development best practices for reliable deliverables
- You'll contribute to the org. building activities — hiring, mentoring, and writing on our blog
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day.
Shipped an update to email sending algorithm (the core of Saleshandy 3) that adjusts to email sending schedule, email sending limit set by the user, and parallel email sending from multiple sequences
Shipped Segment + Mixpanel integration so that the product team can make data-driven decisions
Implemented Apache Kafka to setup communication between microservices
Implemented centralized events logging system to record user's interaction for feeds
- You should be well-versed in REST API design and familiar with RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- You should be good at engineering best practices, design patterns, and data structures
Think you are a good fit? Then, let's roll!
• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
Joining: Immediate Joining
No of Vacancy: 1
Designation: PHP Laravel Full-stack Developer
Location- Pune, Maharashtra.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field preferred
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Extensive experience working in PHP.
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Should have a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Must have knowledge of Java frameworks like ViewJS, AngularJS.
- Knowledge of JADE, Pug template.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and make changes to existing code.
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software
engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] You will
have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast paced environment in a fastest
growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across
various products. You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our
systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we
take on challenges that will reshape education industry. You will operate at the
intersection of diverse disciplines - Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision
and various open source tech. You will build solutions for Byju’s learning Apps as well as
few upcoming products with huge market potential and are high on innovation.
We are looking for smart people with excellent coding skills and can-do attitude.
Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to
thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
● Participates in technical design and provides estimation
● Owns one or more small to medium features
● Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
● Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimize rework. Knows when
to ask for help to unblock.
● Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing,
code reviews, code comments etc.
● Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates
Ideal Candidate Profile
● Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
● Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data
● Excellent programming skills in ROR, Golang, NodeJS, Python
● Strong communication skills
● Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
● Experience in Golang, RoR, Unity, ML or Python will be an added advantage