Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java and frameworks, Multithreading, collections and MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Purpose – This position is responsible for discovery of bugs, writing test cases, automating test scenarios, documenting projects, running regression tests for both mobile and web applications. He guides the team to strategize, design, implement and run automation solutions supporting variety of applications.
Job Roles & Responsibilities • Writing clean and efficient codes for for applications. • Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level. • Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
Good communication skills, good analytical and logical skills
Learning skills, Problem solving, Customer segmentation analysis Team player, Agile,Design patterns
Skills and Qualifications Required - ● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent. ● 3-7 years of overall testing experience and at least 4+ years of in-depth experience in Java, Spring boot. ● Should have worked on Kafka, Tomcat, Haproxy, Kong, Redis ● Excellent understanding on No SQL, MySQL, ● Strong hands-on experience in Java/ well verse with OOPS concepts ● Hands on Webservices/Microservices /protobuf, ● Experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins ● Experience in Cloud tech preferably AWS ● Good communication skills (English) ● A team player that demonstrates flexibility, creativity, and strong work ethics
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Are you an experienced Java professional passionate about introducing and implementing new technology solutions? We have an opportunity for you to work as a Java solution architect.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the
- future solution
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- 7+ years’ experience in hands-on development of solutions of different nature (web applications, web
services, desktop applications, native mobile applications)
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership
- 3+ years' experience in project management and direct customer communications
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience
- Strong Java development background
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations
- Strong experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods
Salary Range upto 28LPA
1) Technical Assessment (Coding Round)
2) Technical Discussion
3) Director Round
4) CEO Round
5) HR Discussion
⦁ Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
*Performs analysis of functional and business requirements
*Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain data engineering functions performs solution design.
*Applies the company, open source, and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
*Introduce new product features and enhance the platform
*Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for technical leaders with passion and experience in architecting and delivering high-quality distributed systems at massive scale.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Propose and promote strategic company-wide tech investments taking care of business goals, customer requirements, and industry standards
- Lead the team to solve complex, unknown and ambiguous problems, and customer issues cutting across team and module boundaries with technical expertise, and influence others
- Review and influence designs of other team members
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Partner with other leaders to nurture innovation and engineering excellence in the team
- Drive priorities with others to facilitate timely accomplishments of business objectives
- Perform RCA of customer issues and drive investments to avoid similar issues in future
- Collaborate with Product Management, Support, and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Proactively suggest learning opportunities about new technology and skills, and be a role model for constant learning and growth
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 15+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 8+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more of query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency, micro service based architectures, data replication, networking, storage systems
- Experience in taking company-wide initiatives, convincing stakeholders, and delivering them
- Expert in solving complex, unknown and ambiguous problems spanning across teams and taking initiative in planning and delivering them with high quality
- Ability to anticipate and propose plan/design changes based on changing requirements
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Hands-on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
Lead Java Backend Developer
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end
engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering
services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must
have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part
of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years hands on experience with Java based open source tech stack.
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest)
- Are hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Possess practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Have hands on experience with Apache Solr, Rhino & Nashorn JS Engines,
- Have expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana.
- Have prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Possess strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
- Work closely with US engineering team and India engineering lead to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues.
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of team or at times be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges