Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume if you are interested.
Software Development Engineer
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiter (Tech) | Consumer TA
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
Salary ranges from 20 LPA onwards; negotiable based on experience
Mandatory Skills Required:
▪ ASP.NET & .NET Core, C#, NET 2.0 Web Services, OAuth 2.0 (JWT)
▪ Sitecore 9 and 10, Sitecore MVC, Sitecore JSS, Content Hub, Digital Asset Manager, Product Catalog Manager, Sitecore Experience Manager, Experience Platform, Customer Data Management
▪ Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments (preferably Azure DevOps), Git or similar confuration management software
▪ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
▪ 5+ years of relevant industry experience
▪ Must have worked with industry leading Content Management systems; certification in Sitecore is a must
▪ Strong fundamentals in Software Architecture & Software Engineering - OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
▪ Experience with RESTful API development, Open API specification ▪ Experience with Microservices Development; working on Docker, Kubernetes
▪ Experience analyzing and tuning application performance
Primary responsibilities include :
1. Leading a small team of software engineers and, also contributing individually to design, develop and test software for cloud, web and mobile
2. Design, develop, test and document quality software to user and functional requirements within specified timeframes and in accordance with CNHI coding standards
3. Design and implement complex real-time data visualization technologies
4. Generate rapid prototypes for feasibility testing
5. Generate all documentation relevant to software operation
6. Adhere to prescribed development systems, processes procedures and ensure efficient, effective,high quality delivery
7. Contribute to the improvement of development systems, processes, procedures
8. Contribute to growing team members, building a strong cohesive team; provide guidance, mentorship
9. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
10. Perform tasks as specified by the Delivery Lead/Team Lead
- Should have good experience working in Springboot.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience with Design Patterns.
- Experience in AWS and Queuing systems is an advantage
- Basic estimation experience
- Self starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work in a growing environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)
- Responsible for development of web applications
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE
- implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge about Oracle/Postgres database - SQL queries
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
About US: Newbie Soft Solutions is an IT service provider focused on providing solutions in niche areas to support and build future -ready, resilient solutions for medium sized industries and growth-focused technology organizations.
The name NEWBIE signifies a new chapter, a new beginning in the field of staffing solutions. Founded in 2015, we have grown from strength to strength with a strong presence across India, United States and Australia. Our offerings include Staffing Solutions, IT Consulting, Business Intelligence, Security Solutions, Legacy Application Management and Modernization. We value consistency, which is our core principle, to reach the end goal of complete user satisfaction. We constantly strive to outperform our competitors to become the leaders in digital revolution.
Job Requirement :
- Clear understanding of end to end communication of service calls via API Gateway/Service Mesh/Service Registry
- Experience on Springboot/SpringCloud/Restful Webservices
- Experience in containerisation (Docker) and Kubernetes in terms of creating container images and writing manifest files/helm charts on designing PODs/Side-car patterns etc.
- Good design experience on Web Applications (backend) & since we operate as a DevOps pod we would expect the person be involved in production deployments/support.
- Exposure to usage of CI-CD tools like Git/Jenkins/Maven/Sonar/Junit/CheckMarx/Netsparker/Cucumber
At Netradyne, we are revolutionizing the conventional mapping paradigm with our Dynamic mapping technology. Our unique approach leverages computer vision, Edge Computing, and crowd sourcing to deliver rich, highly accurate content in real-time, critical to the successful development of maps
What you will be doing ?
You will work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures, and technologies. You will be responsible for
- Development of various cloud/web components to ingest, process, transform and visualize data at scale.
- Contribute to algorithm development and automated evaluation for measuring quality.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous delivery etc.)
- Deployment and monitoring of production ready infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-7 years strong programming experience in Python/Java .
- Hands on knowledge in at least one MVC and ORM frameworks.
- Familiar with at least one frontend framework i.e. React/ Angular
- Working knowledge of at least one RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Exposure to Geospatial databases and tools like Qgis,OSM will be a plus
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.