The Junior/ Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for Supply Chain Application module suite. The Supply Chain modules includes components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
Experience and Skills:
- 4-10 years of of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred.
- Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
- Producing effort estimates
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, Technical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Engineering, Computer Science
About e-Zest Solutions
- Spring MVC for REST API’s(must)
- Hibernate or Spring Data
- Strong Core Java Concepts
- Understanding of Microservices architecture(Good to have)
- Hands-on experience with Mongo DB or MySQL.
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.(Good Knowledge)
- Experience in IAAS providers like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud will be a plus.(If candidate is 3+ then either one should be known)
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment Personal attributes
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment in conjunction with remote teams.
- Must have JUnit/Test NG experience/Mocking services.(must have)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ yrs of experience is a must
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and with other members of our global team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment delivering Cloud based and on-premise solutions.
4+ years of strong experience in Java ,J2Ee, microservices, hibernte,
Hands on in OoPS , collection concept, multithreading.
Agile framewrk, good communication and coding skills
- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Must have skills: Java,Spring,SQL,Web App development
- Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality codes that have been independently unit tested
- Design, develop, implement and maintain multi-tier web based applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, MVC, Weblogic, XML, Spring, Hibernate, and Oracle, to support business requirements (angular will be advantage)
- Participate and contribute actively in the complete software development lifecycle, including performance analysis, design, development, and testing
- Ensure well designed, testable, efficient codes by performing unit testing with test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire application
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support users by developing design documentation and assistance tools
- Interact regularly with internal and external teams to address technical issues and provide appropriate solutions through debugging, research, and investigation
- Develop configuration tools for internal teams to further automate programming tasks that are repetitive
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development, application of standard software development principles and designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks using MVC
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Oracle, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
- Should have good experience working in Springboot.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience with Design Patterns.
- Experience in AWS and Queuing systems is an advantage
- Basic estimation experience
- Self starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work in a growing environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Build a broad knowledge across various systems and processes via knowledge transfer and capture any missing information on the wiki
• Gather software requirements by talking to various stakeholders and document them
• Implement software solutions after discussing the requirements and taking direction from the Technical lead and talking to other colleagues within and outside the team
• Provide necessary effort and time estimates for tasks to aid scheduling and prioritization
• Provide necessary 3rd line support to the Operations teams including software fixes as needed
• Work on any BAU development activity including on-boarding new data sets and delivering new markets into the system
• Work with external vendors from time to time to gather necessary requirements for new data or changes to existing data specifications
• Maintain pro-active communication with relevant stakeholders and keep them updated on progress
- Any other duties commensurate with the post holder’s position and seniority; and
- All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years’ experience of programming in Java.
- 4+ years’ experience working with SQL including complex queries, stored procedures, views, database design and solid understanding of database concepts (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools
- Willing to carry out operational data tasks alongside developing new solutions
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experience in handling financial data sets and familiarity with financial instruments (equities, futures, FX)
- Experience working with data pipelines and building ETL solutions
- Experience working with tools like Flink, Kafka and Tableau
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level or higher.
- A degree with mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in the architecture design and development of globally consistent Liquidity and Cash Management solutions and is a key contributor to the overall delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Contribute to ongoing architecture governance and reviewing proposed solutions.
- Lead integration of new and existing components with ICG Platforms.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer and Experience as Architect Desired
- Understanding of integration technologies concepts like Webservices, REST API etc
- Familiar with DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
• Build the front-end of the application in Liferay
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and backend applications using Liferay
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
• Write technical documentation
• Manage VM instances on the cloud
• Self-driven, flexible, and innovative with Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong knowledge and experience of Java, Liferay and JBPM
• Technical Skills:
o ANSI -SQL
o Liferay 6.2X
o JBPM 3.x
o Tomcat 7
o MYSQL Server
JOB DESCRIPTION – JAVA & JBPM - Q21.D.JAVA005
Quadwave Consulting Private Limited | 2
o Linux (Ubntu/CentOS)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in full-stack development of Liferay based portal application
• Minimum 3 years of experience to develop applications using JBPM
• Hands-on experience in working with MySQL
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL/nosql databases(Postgresql, cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Experience with building the system for scale
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with docker/microservices will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.