About mPaani Solutions Pvt Ltd
• Ability to understand customer requirements and create customized demonstrations and
• Provide product feedback (feature requests, user experience) to the development team
• Strong foundation in system level architectures and compute, storage and networking
• Compute architectures – physical and virtualized, operating systems (Linux strongly
• Storage systems – file systems, object stores
• On-prem data center and public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) environments
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix systems as a system administrator or equivalent role
involving installing software and security patches, installing hardware components on servers as
per product manuals etc.
• Hands-on experience working with public cloud infrastructure and services. Cloud certifications
• Basic understanding of enterprise system deployment architecture around network configuration,
security related settings etc.
• Experience troubleshooting configuration issues to resolve them independently or in collaboration
with customer support teams.
• Be able to work with development/L3 support teams to live debug any issues for swift resolution
• Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Python, JAVA, GO is preferred.
• Experience with data management, DevOps, micro-services, containerization
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
Role: Backend Architect
Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and is growing exponentially.
Amagi is looking for Software Architects with 8-12 yrs experience in high level & low level design and development of highly scalable software products.
Role reporting into: Director, Streaming TV - Distribution, Analytics & Monetization
Location: Bangalore, India
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- You will lead a team of talented engineers to build the B2B products and services, as well as necessary frameworks, libraries and primitives to scale & connect our offerings together.
- Architect, design, implement and maintain highly scalable backend systems that can scale to millions of concurrent users in production.
- Derive next generation tools and technologies to support hundreds of high impactful customers on monetization products in production
- Collaborate with the product, business, design and engineering functions to be on top of your team’s deliverables & milestones.
- Timely delivery of highly reliable and scalable engineering architecture, and high quality, maintainable and operationally excellent code for your team.
- Track & monitor team & individual performance, building continuous improvement into the process
- Drive design discussions and code reviews
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Hire the top talent for your team and mentor the team members.
- 8-12 years of software development experience with demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful engineering systems or products efficiently and with high quality.
- Good understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set up.
- Good understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Working knowledge of one or more backend technologies from among Java, Ruby-on-Rails, Python, Golang.
- Well versed with development workflows for distributed systems deployed on the cloud (preferably AWS)
- Establishing and maintaining unit, integration and system test mechanisms in staging, pre-production and production environments
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on the full stack, from UI elements to database performance.
• Building new features from start to finish and back end to front end, including architecture design, coding, testing, and supporting in production.
• Tackling a wide variety of technical issues throughout our stack and contributing to all parts of the code base.
Key things we'll be looking for:
• Functional, real world programming experience (vs. theoretical).
• 4 to 6 years experience in Python, Django.
• The ability to hold your own on the front end and the back end.
• SQL database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite).
• Experience with deployments to Heroku, AWS, or similar.
• A track record of balancing fast-and-dirty and long-term code maintainability.
• Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and payment gateways.
• Experience working on a fintech or payments technology product.
Extra credit if you have:
• Experience with Postgres database administration.
• Shipped code that has supported tens of thousands of users, including enterprise/business customers.
• Experience in operations and how it pertains to site reliability/speed.
• Familiarity with networking, caching, database, and how to triage issues.
• A good eye for intuitive, user-friendly front end design.
Our client is one of the most advanced career counselling platforms that gives an unbiased view and effective solutions to students.
- Building a team of engineers and web designers.
- Recruiting, training and motivating a team of engineers.
- Managing the KPIs and products / services built by the team.
- Managing the life cycle of the products of the company.
- Ensuring the products provide an excellent customer experience.
What you need to have:
- BE, BTech
- MySQL, PHP (Laravel), Vue.js, AWS and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, MERN Stack, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/ EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Setting up of CI/ CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale.
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real time.