- The developer should be familiar with VCL
- Must have knowledge of LiveBindings
- Nice to know:
- Familiar with GIT version control
- Good communication skills
About DATA TEMPLATE
- Job Title - Junior Game Developer
- Reports Into - Game Programmer
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
You will be working with H5 game frameworks where you will creating HTML5 playable adverts and exporting them to major ad platforms. You will learn about the more traditional game development challenges such as platform restrictions, performance and optimization, an art sometimes lost in modern development but certainly should not be forgotten. The games have a very small tight loop, a perfect environment for learning good coding architecture and gameplay programming, something the team focuses heavily on. If you’re not yet familiar with HTML5 engines, and more comfortable with Unity, feel free to still apply as we’re keen to teach new team members.
Your Team Mates
Your immediate team is composed of knowledgeable HTML5 experts from a range of industries. The wider development team carries huge amounts of industry experience who are always willing to help and you are encouraged to learn from.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Brainstorming concept documents for new playable ads.
- Designing, planning (with UMLs) and developing playables using H5 game frameworks
- Solving problems that arise from development.
Your Hard Skills
- 1+ years experience with any H5 game framework (Phaser 3, Pixi, Cocos Creator etc.).
- 2+ years experience with Unity if no H5 game framework experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to derive tasks from a design document.
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience with source control such as SVN, Git or Perforce
- Android / iOS or UI experience would be desirable.
- Interest in design and how marketing works in games would be ideal.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
- Experience working on mini games or playables would be a bonus
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
About Us :
RaRa Now is revolutionizing instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
RaRa Now is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimization technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same-day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on - one-to-one- deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do - many-to-many- deliveries within a few hours. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan, and many more.
We are a distributed team with a company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia, and a technology team based out of India.
Future of eCommerce Logistics :
Data-driven logistics company that is bringing in a same-day delivery revolution in Indonesia
Revolutionizing delivery as an experience
Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role :
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservices distributed architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of language patterns such as - Goroutine and Channels
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including :
- Dependency management tools such as Godep.
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Echo
- Request routing and API mechanisms
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - primarily Git.
- A basic understanding of computing and Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of Systems Engineering
- Memory management and pointers, specifically in Golang
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
- Design and development applications using C/C++/ VC++ (Windows /Linux), Embedded C
- Experience in UI development using C/C++/ VC++ related technologies (Eg: MFC, Xlib, Motif)
- Experience & knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Technical communication with internal and external stake holders.
- Experience in design and development of software applications and frameworks.
- Experience in developing Windows /Linux based desktop applications using C++
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented concepts
- Unit testing experience using CPP Unit, Google test or similar
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Well versed in Git Repositories
- Good knowledge on Linux and Networking concepts
- Good team player
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
- Design, implement and deliver custom solutions using the existing robotics framework.
- Debug issues, do root-cause analysis and apply fixes.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate application development and testing.
- Participate in architectural improvements.
- Work with team members in deployment and field testing.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Engineering (ECE or CSE preferred)
- Work experience of 3+ years in software programming.
- Proficiency in Python programming for Linux based systems.
- Full understanding of software engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is a plus.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and control loops.
- Working knowledge of Git: creating, merging branches, cherry-picking commits, examining the diff between two hashes. Advanced Git usage is a plus.
- Knowledge of video streaming from edge devices is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to own the project’s tasks end-to-end with minimum hand-holding
- Learn and adapt new technologies & skills. Work on projects independently with timely delivery & defect free approach.
What you will do:
- Writing in-depth user guides, release updates, product descriptions for the company's suite of products and solutions
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
- Overseeing peer editing and production review work
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Technical Design Lead
If you are an advanced Software developer, having experience in leading a team, who has experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components and having knowledge of the open-source software/ tools/ technologies, then you are the one we are looking for.
Preference for candidates who have been exposed to Blockchain and Fin-Tech domains. The candidate will have to architecting and develope Software Programmes based on requirements provided.
The codebase the candidate develops should be of high quality and should be modular, scalable and re-usable at all times. There should be a focus all the time to promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times.
- Responsible for understanding the Business requirements and validating the framework design and execution methodology.
- Ensure high quality software systems are developed by the software development team within defined standards.
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments.
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
- Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.