- Overseeing development of Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Developing Social Graphics with the design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Creating Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Managing Social Media websites/ microsites with the brand and digital teams
- Handling Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrating the design, creation, and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyzing key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identifying reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Reporting notable risks to appropriate management.
- Maintaining an annual strategic social media calendar and coordinating and aligning with the PR and corporate communication teams
What you will do:
- Marketing degree is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio, and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
- Influencer recruitment and management are a must.
- Content curation and blogging skills as a plus.
Role - SEO Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Specialist/Manager to
join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist/Manager you will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is
extremely important for the business's success, your position will play a critical role
in driving our organic growth and success.
SEO Specialist/Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic.
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and
SEO Specialist/Manager requirements and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in SEO
• Proven success in SEO
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our Community and Social Media Manager will be using their social media and community management expertise to run our Mobile Publishing departments social media and community platforms.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help build & support the great development communities who build Kwalee’s mobile games and devise new initiatives to help them grow.”
What you will really be doing
- Develop and execute social media and community management strategies to establish Kwalee’s Publishing services to game developers.
- Become a recognised figure and a go-to contact for developers
- Establish (or helping to establish and maintain) a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective social media and community campaigns.
- Maintain and grow Kwalee’s social media presence with developers
- Maintain and grow Kwalee’s developer mailings and coaching resources.
- Make our development communities great places to be, where our partners can find information and ideas across a range of platforms.
- Briefing and developing a regular stream of engaging content for social media and community channels
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience with developer communities including in a social media and community management role for an established video games, platform or technology company
- Ability to conceptualise and execute effective social media and community management strategies to cover developer requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor the performance of the social media and community team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
- Comfortable on camera and ideally with experience as a content creator on YouTube or Twitch
- Interested in the gaming community and social media trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with developer outreach
- Good understanding of new and emerging platforms, e.g. TikTok, with an interest in innovating with them as part of a rounded community strategy
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the Mobile Publishing Department, as well
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager - Email Marketing
Department: Affiliate Marketing Team
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in email marketing and marketing automation experience with expertise in database management concepts and best practices.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Design, assemble and create overall email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive call-to-actions in advertisements and promotions.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting and analyze campaign performance.
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Mailmodo, Hubspot, and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing tools like Mailmodo, Hubspot, Salesforce.com
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: Upto 6LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Key Skills: Responsible for creating successful campaigns, responsible for generating the ROI of the company, should have great knowledge of how ads work, great knowledge on landing pages.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Social Media Marketing executive who is excellent at creating successful campaigns, should be responsible for Generating the ROI of the company and should have a piece of great knowledge of how ads work and who has a piece of great knowledge of landing pages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating Successful Campaigns.
- Responsible for generating the ROI of the company.
- Should have a piece of great knowledge of how ads work.
- knowledge on landing pages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team our Team.
The candidate should posses a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. Organize and plan campaign, create trending topics and brand columns. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Maintaining community active, find the core users and improve the interaction.
- Find the user's requirement, plan online or offline activities, stimulating user participation and improve the community influence.
- responsible for the maintaince of the Whatsapp group
- Respond to users in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Marketing departments.
- Build relationships with users, industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mimimum 2+ years of experience of the community operation
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have successful cases
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Perfect integrated operation (content operation/user operation/community operation) capabilities are preferred.
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.
Are you passionate about helping people make smart financial decisions? Do you have excellent writing and research skills?
We’re looking for kick-ass, English speaking content writers to work with us at our offices in New Delhi who will help us create informative and engaging articles for our blog and newsletter.
We are looking for someone who:
- has literary experience writing about personal finance or technology;
- gives special attention to detail and is not only articulate but also follows the pillars of brevity;
- can understand complex or highly-technical topics and can distill it for the masses in a simple and engaging copy;
- has experience with other blogging platforms and a strong grasp of SEO;
- expert fluency - both with written and oral methods of communication - in English;
- uses fin-tech applications daily to manage their offline & online transactions; and
- has more than two debit cards, and one (or more) credit card(s).
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a good understanding of the Indian financial space - technical and theoretical - will make your job application shine even more brightly.
Along with your CV, please send us links to 2-3 published examples of your work.